After viewing countless amazing Halloween themed posts it was hard to choose my favorites. There is no way I could fit in everything I fell in love with. I am sure I missed many. Sprinkled throughout are some of my recipe creations. We loved them here & I think you will too. Please link up your festive creations below. We could always use some more great recipe ideas.
Happy Halloween to you all. Stay safe, warm, happy & try to avoid the sugar crash! XO
These sweets will knock your socks off!
- Boo-tiful Halloween Cake i am baker
- Brownie Ghost Pops Multiply Delicious
- Candy Corn Cheese Cake Recipe Girl
- Caramel Apples Deliciously Organic
- Chocolate Covered Ghost Pretzel Rods Savory Sweet Life
- Chocolate Rice Krispies What’s Gaby Cooking
- Gluten Free Candy Filled Chocolate Cake Doughnuts Tartelette
- Shortbread Candy Corn Kissed Brownies Picky Palate
- Snickers Cheesecake The Other Side of 50
- Spider Petits Fours i am baker
- Spun Sugar Spider Nests with Choux Eggs Sprinkle Bakes
- Witch Cupcakes Eclectic Recipes
Start the day off right with these delish breakfast & brunch ideas.
- Apple Bacon Pancakes How Sweet It Is
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pancakes Family Fresh Cooking
- Pumpkin Chocolate Oat Muffins Family Fresh Cooking
- Pumpkin Ricotta Stuffed French Toast Family Fresh Cooking
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Two Peas and Their Pod
- Pumpkin Steel Cut OatmealNaturally Ella
- Pumpkin Tea LoafFirst Look Then Cook
- Sweet Potato Crisp Family Fresh Cooking
Have a few appetizers ready for hungry trick or treaters.
- Cheddar Witches Fingers Cook Like a Champion
- Halloween Deviled Spider Eggs Shockingly Delicious
- Halloween Falafel Spiders Veggie Belly
- Mummified Spanakopita Gourmeted
- Roasted Garlic Rosemary Pumpkin SeedsBack to her Roots
- Tamale BitesA Spicy Perspective
We also crave savory with our sweets. Here are some great Boo day lunch & dinner ideas.
- Baked Carnival Squash with Bacon & Rosemary Angie’s Recipes
- Butternut Squash Lasagna Sippity Sup
- Butternut Squash Crumble White On Rice Couple
- Cauldron CurryMartha Stewart
- Coconut Pumpkin Curry with Chicken Meatballs Family Fresh Cooking
- Stuffed Kabocha Squash with Quinoa and Chickpeas What Would Kathy Eat?
- Sugar Pumpkin Lasagna Crepes of Wrath
- Thai Sweet Potato & Winter Squash Pot Pie Eats Well with Others
- Turkey Eyeball Spiderweb Pizza Ingredients Inc.
Fun themed drinks to serve any aged trick or treater.
- Green Cream SodaBrooke Mclay for Babble.com
- 1 Pumpkin 3 Milkshakes A Spicy Perspective
- Pumpkin White Hot ChocolateGood Life Eats
- The Poison Apple Tokyo Terrace
Can’t. Get. Enough. Pumpkin.
- Mini Pumpkin Cupcakes Urban baker
- Harvest Pumpkin Soup The Parsley Thief
- Pumpkin Caramel Mousse Cake Baker’s Royale
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple Cream Cheese FrostingThe Novice Chef Blog
- Savory Pumpkin & Sage Gougere Cookin’ Canuck
- Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes Annie’s Eats
- Spiced Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Sugar Plum
Share your Halloween Recipe Posts