Thanksgiving 2010 Recipe Round-Up

by Marla on November 22, 2010 · 59 comments

Family Fresh Cooking kids

This is such a special time of the year to gather with family and friends. It is fun to have a holiday celebration that focuses on gratitude, being thankful and food! At Thanksgiving we unite at the table together to enjoy a feast of seasonalsavories and sweets. The Thanksgiving meal takes a while to prepare, but it is so worth it. I have been loving what you guys have been sharing with us around the web.

Thanksgiving recipe round up blog post

Regional spices & ingredients may vary, but the goal is the same – community, happiness and shared experiences & memories. Anyway you slice it, the holidays bring people together.

Whether your favorite Thanksgiving dish is a side, dessert or the turkey – I have created a recipe round up for you from around the web. Sprinkled within the list are some of my creations that I did not want you to miss.

Thanksgiving and Holiday recipe round up

Please add your recipes to the link up below. We can’t wait to see what you are cooking up!

Seasonal Brunch

Cocktails

Appetizers

Breads and Rolls

Sweet Potato, Bacon, Pomegrante salad recipe

Soups

Salads

Gravy

Cranberry sauce recipe for Thanksgiving

Cranberry Sauce

Healthy Turkey recipe for family meals

Turkey

Potatoes

Thanksgiving recipe round up on Family Fresh Cooking blog

Stuffing/Dressing

Vegetable Side Dishes

Thanksgiving holiday vegetable side dish recipes

Dessert – Cookies, Bars & Treats

Dessert – Pies

Favorite holiday recipe round up on Family Fresh Cooking

Happy Thanksgiving to You & Your Family!

More Thanksgiving Round Up Links

Share your Thanksgiving & Holiday Recipe Posts

1 Maria November 22, 2010 at 6:44 am

Great recipes. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Wenderly November 22, 2010 at 6:46 am

Such a grand idea to do this fun Thanksgiving round-up Marla! Thanks for including me! Hope that you & yours have a very warm and wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 Heather @ Multiply Delicious November 22, 2010 at 6:47 am

Amazing round-up Marla! So many fabulous recipes! The only problem is deciding which to try first. Thanks for including my muffin recipe.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 Jenny Flake November 22, 2010 at 6:50 am

Awesome round up girl! Thanks for including me :) Now…..I am hungry!

5 Amanda November 22, 2010 at 6:54 am

I cannot believe how AWESOME this round up is! This should be that Thanksgiving GO TO Guide for centuries to come!! Awesome job Marla!

6 bunkycooks November 22, 2010 at 6:55 am

Hi Marla!

Thank you so much for the mention. :) They are very festive cocktails for the holidays!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and yes, there is much to be thankful for!

Gwen

7 Souffle Bombay November 22, 2010 at 7:03 am

WOW, what a beautiful roundup! Thank you for this!
I see a few things I need to try!

8 Megan November 22, 2010 at 7:08 am

Marla, what a great round up. So many great links to check out. Thanks for including my Chocolate Pecan Bars! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

9 Jessica @ How Sweet November 22, 2010 at 7:09 am

I am so in love with pomegranates that I must try some of your pom recipes. And thanks for including my scones!

10 Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. November 22, 2010 at 7:21 am

These are awesome!! Wow how can I choose? Thanks for including my Turkey Cookies!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! xoxo

11 Suzanne November 22, 2010 at 7:30 am

Love this round up, thanks for all the great recipes to visit. Love the spinach,and pom salad.

12 Deliciously Organic November 22, 2010 at 7:31 am

What a fabulous round-up! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

13 Gaby November 22, 2010 at 7:34 am

thanks for including my Turkey lady!!! The round up looks amazing. I wish I could eat all of that over the holiday but then I might never make it to Mexico with you and that would be a serious problem!!! So great seeing you this weekend! XOXO

14 amanda @ fake ginger November 22, 2010 at 7:43 am

Great list! Thanks for including me! :)

15 Esi November 22, 2010 at 8:13 am

Great roundup Marla! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Xo

16 Heavenly Housewife November 22, 2010 at 8:33 am

Oh yum, I bet you are going to have the most awesome Thanksgiving. What a beautiful selection of food!
*kisses* HH

17 Rosa November 22, 2010 at 8:36 am

What a fabulous roundup! I hope you’ll have a great Thanksgiving.

18 Georgia @ The Comfort of Cookign November 22, 2010 at 8:49 am

Thank you so much for including my curried butternut squash soup, Marla! This is a great bunch of links. I’m going to check some of them out now… I hope you and your family have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving! XO

19 Joanne November 22, 2010 at 9:04 am

Is it bad that I want to eat EVERYTHING in this roundup? Man I love Thanksgiving food. Thanks so much for including me!

20 Barbara Bakes November 22, 2010 at 10:03 am

What a delicious roundup! I could spend all day here! Thanks for including my cookies.

21 Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} November 22, 2010 at 10:06 am

What a great round-up!
Happy Thanksgiving :)

22 Kristen November 22, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

23 Jennifer (Savor) November 22, 2010 at 12:38 pm

oh….gorgeous. Can i add in some links?

24 Aimee @ Simple Bites November 22, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Wow, serious round-up!! Thanks for including my turkey. =)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

25 Heather November 22, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Wow, what a spread! I was just searching for a little something different than our regular fare. Jackpot!

PS. thanks for the link love!

26 Heather @ Get Healthy With Heather November 22, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Yum Marla! If I could eat recipes from your site every day I would be a happy girl.

27 Marla November 22, 2010 at 1:39 pm

YES!! Everyone please feel free to add your recipe links. I have a simple to use link-up at the bottom of this post, directly above the comments. The more the merrier!

28 Erika - In Erika's Kitchen November 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm

I love this roundup – and thanks for including me!

29 Cathy/ShowFoodChef November 22, 2010 at 1:23 pm

This is a great and generous round-up, Marla. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving :D

30 Prerna@IndianSimmer November 22, 2010 at 3:09 pm

What a great list you created here! Love it!
It was just today that I posted something which can be a great thanksgiving recipe. Happy to share with you!

31 Robyn | Add a Pinch November 22, 2010 at 3:55 pm

What a fabulous list! It’s all covered!

Thanks so much for including my recipe for classic pecan pie.

I hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

32 Damaris @Kitchen Corners November 22, 2010 at 4:19 pm

Your round up is incredible. Thanks for posting this and making it so easy to navigate.

I’m thankful for awesome bloggers like you.

33 Nutmeg Nanny November 22, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Wow look at all that awesome food! Thank you so much for including me in the round-up :)

34 Christina @ Sweet Pea's Kitchen November 22, 2010 at 4:50 pm

Great recipes! Thanks for including my recipe for cranberry crumb bars! :)

35 Amy at TheSceneFromMe November 22, 2010 at 5:41 pm

For Thanksgiving I am making chocolate chip pumpkin cookies (some with butterscotch too) and oreo cheesecake pretzel bites.
Homemade deliciousness!

36 A Canadian Foodie November 22, 2010 at 7:52 pm

What a lovely and inspirational list, Marla! YUM. I cannot wait to dig into it.
Valerie

37 Lori @ RecipeGirl November 22, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Wow, what a round-up! Thanks much for the include :)

38 naomi November 23, 2010 at 12:38 am

Fantastic round here. Wow- super comprehensive! And, thanks so much for including my Pumpkin Pie Tart!

39 Serene November 23, 2010 at 3:45 am

Great roundup, and wonderful photos!

40 Lana November 23, 2010 at 5:23 am

What a wonderful round-up! I cannot wait to peruse all the recipes for the dishes that I am still undecided on.
Thanks a lot!

41 Liz@HoosierHomemade November 23, 2010 at 6:20 am

Wow! What an awesome round-up!! And your pictures are stunning as always!
Thanks for hosting the linky!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Marla!
~Liz

42 Cookin' Canuck November 23, 2010 at 7:10 am

This is a fantastic round-up of recipe, Marla! Thanks so much for including a couple of mine.

I hope that you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving, and have plenty of time to enjoy each other’s company.

43 Angie's Recipes November 23, 2010 at 7:32 am

Marla, this is such a beautiful and thoughtful round up!

44 Faith November 23, 2010 at 12:14 pm

Wow, is this a fantastic round-up, Marla! Thanks so much for including my french onion tartlets recipe! Your turkey roulade looks incredible, I’m off to check that out right now!

Wishing you and yours a fabulous Thanksgiving, sweetie!

45 Anna Johnston November 23, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Wow. This is the best collection of Thanksgiving recipes. Thanks Marla.

46 Mariko November 24, 2010 at 1:33 am

This is a VERY good roundup. It is making me wish I hadn’t already planned out my meal…
Wait a sec.. I can make these for any meal! Awesome.
Broccoli polenta sticks? I think that’s first on my list.

47 Jeanette November 24, 2010 at 6:23 am

What a beautiful collection of Thanksgiving recipes. So much variety to choose from!

48 rebecca November 24, 2010 at 7:05 am

Happy Thanksgiving wow great list of recipes :-)

49 Michelle November 24, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Great round-up. Can’t wait to browse through everyone’s recipes.

50 Kim November 25, 2010 at 8:23 am

It’s 8:00 AM on Thanksgiving Day, and since I’ve worked all week, this is my FIRST chance to figure out what we’re doing today. AND I have people coming over. So, thanks! for this round-up. I’ve already opened about 8-9 different recipes.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

[K]

51 Kim November 29, 2010 at 5:30 pm

Reporting back…

You are such a LIFESAVER! Because I ended up making the cranberry crumb bars to tide me over during the day while I worked on the official Thanksgiving feast. They were delicious. Thanks, Marla! And Christina. :)

[K]

52 Molinarix December 9, 2010 at 7:43 am

WOW thats such a great article!!! I really really like your blog. I am gonna try the Chocolate Cinnamon Scones recipe. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
I found also this site, http://www.metalwoodenwineracks.com with very interesting options and info about wine and food pairings and great wine selections.

53 san diego family photography December 22, 2010 at 12:35 am

This is two times now that i’ve come on your website in the last four days while searching Bing for absolutely unrelated things. Kinda weird. Keep up the good blogging!