Dreamy Sweets for Santa & Me {Christmas 2010 Round Up}

by Marla on December 18, 2010 · 46 comments

Family Fresh Cooking Holiday Dessert recipe round up

Would I love to sample all of the holiday treats I have been seeing online? Heck yeah. I would dig a bite of each of your dreamy dessert creations. Reality is, I try to reach through my screen belting out ohhh’s & ahhh’s. You guys have come up with so many holiday goodies I could only scratch at the surface with this recipe round-up. Please add your links below so we can enjoy more holiday treats together.

Breakfast/Brunch

Family Fresh Cooking Holiday Dessert recipe round up

Brownies & Bars

Cakes

Candy

Family Fresh Cooking Holiday Dessert recipe round up

Cookies

This category is so tough, ’tis the holiday for cookies & you guys have so many great recipes.

Cupcakes

Family Fresh Cooking Holiday Dessert recipe round up

Creamy

Hot Chocolate

Family Fresh Cooking Holiday Dessert recipe round up

Little Bites

Holiday Recipe Round-Up Links

Link Up Your Holiday Treats

It was impossible for me to see every treat out there, though I would love to. Please link up your recipes here so we can all enjoy them.

1 Shaina December 18, 2010 at 12:50 pm

I love this, Marla!

2 Rosa December 18, 2010 at 1:41 pm

What a great list! I love your pictures. So festive and stylish.

3 Mariko December 18, 2010 at 5:49 pm

This is so dangerous. I’m bookmarking it immediately.

4 Marla December 18, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Marino: I know, this is a sneaky list & thank goodness these treats are in my dreams. They would not look so great in the bikini I will be wearing next week in the Carribean!

Georgia: This is such a great time of year & we are surrounded by such talent. Love your recipes & your blog.

5 Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking December 18, 2010 at 5:51 pm

Thank you so much for including my caramel cinnamon rolls on this list, Marla! You’re so thoughtful to think of me, and of all these very talented cooks and bakers. I have GOT to try those peppermint cupcakes sometime soon! Happy holidays to you and your family, and thanks again! XO

6 Amanda December 18, 2010 at 6:01 pm

What a fantastic round up Marla… you really got the most amazing variety and selection.. I could get lost on this page! :)

7 Christina @ Sweet Pea's Kitchen December 18, 2010 at 8:04 pm

What a great line up of some awesome recipes for this holiday season! Thank you so much for including my gingerbread cupcakes! :)

8 susan December 18, 2010 at 9:35 pm

wow, marla…this post is amazing. you are incredible, generous and truly giving spirit! I cannot wait to read all of these links/posts! I know they will inspire me.
xx

9 alice December 19, 2010 at 2:15 am

WOW WOW WOW!! What an amazing round up. Thank you so much for including me!

10 TidyMom December 19, 2010 at 4:05 am

Fabulous list Marla!!! Thanks for linking up to my list!! I’m in awe of all the sugary goodness out there!!

and I’m in love with all your cute graphics in this post! do you do make them? or does someone do that for you?…..too cute!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

11 Marla December 19, 2010 at 7:48 am

Cheryl: Yes, I create all my own graphics. At first this post was going to be filled with photos & then I started drawing up Christmas goodies. What was supposed to take a few minutes turned into many hours of fun! Once I start getting all creative it is so hard to pull away. Glad you like my illustrations. Fun diversion for a change!

12 Joanne December 19, 2010 at 5:00 am

Can I just say how much I adore your holiday round-ups! I still have so much Christmas baking to do and there is so much inspiration here. Thanks so much for including my grasshopper bars in the mix!

13 Maria December 19, 2010 at 6:42 am

Wow, lots of recipes!

14 Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. December 19, 2010 at 8:24 am

Wow Awesome roundup! Love your illustrations! Hope you’re having a happy holiday season!

15 Mommy D December 19, 2010 at 8:32 am

Thanks for the LINKY!

16 Michelle @ Brown Eyed Baker December 19, 2010 at 8:49 am

What an awesome roundup! So many fabulous recipes, thank you for including one of mine!

17 My Man's Belly December 19, 2010 at 9:24 am

I think I just gained 20 pounds looking at all of these. Great list!

18 Amanda December 19, 2010 at 10:22 am

What a fun round up, so many great recipes Marla! Thank you for letting me link up!

19 Daydreamer Desserts December 19, 2010 at 11:19 am

Great roundup Marla, so many great treats to choose from… Thanks for the link love! XO

20 Food-G December 19, 2010 at 12:51 pm

What a fun idea! Love seeing all these holiday treats. Thanks for the link-up!

21 Mary at Deep South Dish December 19, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Nice roundup!! Happy Holidays Marla!

22 Kelsey/TheNaptimeChef December 19, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Great list, thanks for the opportunity to link in! :)

23 Nutmeg Nanny December 19, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Thank you for including me in the round-up!

24 Lori @ RecipeGirl December 19, 2010 at 7:10 pm

What a fabulous, extensive round-up! Thanks for the include! Happy holidays!!

25 Lora @cakeduchess December 19, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Thank you for including my Chocolate Hazelnut Kiss Cookies on this amazing list, Marla! This list is full of so many goodies. I am going to browse through all of them;) I am so impressed with your graphics. They are so cute and festive!! Much love to you and your family xo
Lora

26 Barbara Bakes December 19, 2010 at 7:45 pm

What a fun roundup of great holiday recipes! I don’t know what to try first.Thanks for including my snickerdoodle cake.

27 Florian (Frenchyscuisine.com) December 20, 2010 at 6:17 am

You should also try French’s Special chistams Treats : http://frenchyscuisine.com/2010/12/19/the-french-chocolate-wrapper.html :)

28 Kristen December 20, 2010 at 7:17 am

What a great roundup and resource of holiday goodies! So many I want to try now!

29 Faith December 20, 2010 at 9:13 am

Wow, is that a gorgeous round-up! So many delicious things I want to try. Thanks so much for including me, I’m truly honored, sweetie!

30 Dawn (KitchenTravels) December 20, 2010 at 9:21 am

Great roundup! And I love the fun link tool. Happy Holidays!

31 Robyn | Add a Pinch December 20, 2010 at 7:37 pm

What a great roundup! And I absolutely love your illustrations!!!

32 Deliciously Organic December 20, 2010 at 8:50 pm

What a fantastic round-up! I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas! Can’t wait to see you in Mexico!

33 Sara December 20, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Awesome selection! I just added a link to my cookies! Thanks!

Happy Holidays to you & your family! :)

34 Barbara @ Modern Comfort Food December 21, 2010 at 3:48 am

Love your roundup of delicious holiday treats, Marla! If only there were more time — I’m thinking of asking Santa for a couple of extra days between now and Christmas — I’d like to try making several of these.

35 Marla December 21, 2010 at 6:45 am

Barbara: I know there is never enough time to do all of the cooking & baking that I want to do. Especially this time of year. We can only do our best right??!

Carrie: We are gonna have so much fun in Cancun!! I cannot believe it is two weeks from now. We need to relax girl :)

Robyn: Thanks! It was so fun to move away from the photos on this post and play around with my graphics & illustrations like the good old days.

36 Heather @ Multiply Delicious December 21, 2010 at 6:48 am

Great round-up Marla!! So many amazing recipes!
Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

37 Sara @ Mom Endeavors December 21, 2010 at 10:50 am

Fantastic post!!! So many great ideas–and so many fun sites to check out! Thanks for sharing it all!!
Merry Christmas!

38 Nona Mills December 22, 2010 at 12:34 pm

39 Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} December 27, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Thanks so much Marla for including my snowman snowflakes :)
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

40 Miriam/The Winter Guest March 15, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Can you imagine I didn’t know your blog?? I just tracked myself mentioned here, thanks a lot!