By now we all know each other pretty well. We all love healthy food and we celebrate it each and every day. Sometimes treats need to happen. Tate’s Bake Shop recently contacted me and wanted to share their gluten free gift basket with me and you. My folks have been visiting from NY and this basket came just in time. Besides they have walked by this bakery on many occasions in South Hampton NY but have never tried it.
The goodies in this basket have been tested the past week by my folks, kids and hubs. Multiple times…
With the holidays quickly approaching it is nice to have something to put out when you are in a pinch for time. I bake often….but sometimes I am caught off guard with no homemade treats on hand.
Being a gracious host, I want everyone to be happy. These gluten free chocolate chip cookies and dense, fudge brownies from Tate’s made everyone here happy.
And look. Tate’s Bake Shop even sent me their signature cookbook. Out of the kindness in their hearts. I did not even ask for it. A perfect addition to my busting at the seams fabulous cookbook collection. A girl can never have enough shoes or cookbooks. For me the ultimate shoe collection includes cowboy boots in every color of the rainbow.
A while back I admired these $2499.95 Lucchese cowboy boots from Burn’s Saddlery in Park City, Utah. I need these. That 5 cents shy of $2500.00 really makes them a bargain. Don’t ya think?! Here is a close up…
A girl can dream. Thanks for letting me digress to cowboy boots. That is the way my mind works. I cannot stay on one subject for very long at all…the boots are just a figment of my imagination.
Apparently they will not happen in this lifetime. Back to cookies, brownies and cookbooks!
Above is a pretty little cookie stack. What you don’t see are the two sets of little hands that were reaching in to try and grab some from the right side. As if cookies and brownies aren’t enough of a temptation. When mommy puts them on pretty little plates with dainty cups of milk they become even more fascinating.
Right after this photo was taken they had to taste taste. Again.
This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to #115 Melissa! Stay tuned for more fun giveaways soon.
I have a beautiful & very tasty Tate’s Bake Shop gift basket for one lucky reader! They have an awesome line of gluten free baked goods that they want to share with you. With the holidays coming up, a sweet basket of baked treats is always a wonderful gift idea. The lovely gals at Tate’s can hook you up with gobs of great ideas whether for yourself or someone else! Check out what they have for Thanksgiving.
- Three, 8-oz. bags of their gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- Three of their dense, dark, gluten-free brownies
- An awesome Tate’s Bake Shop cookbook (includes recipes for cookies, brownies, muffins, scones, cakes, pies, crisps and more)
Leave some comments….tell me what your favorite bakery item is. You have until Sunday, November 6th, 12 midnight PST to enter this giveaway. One winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 3 days to respond or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the USA.
To earn additional entries, leave a separate comment for each of the steps listed below. If you don’t leave separate comments for each step, we will not be able to include them.
- Tell me about your favorite baked treat…anything.
- Add the Family Fresh Cooking badge into your sidebar or somewhere on your blog
- Tweet this giveaway, being sure to include my Twitter handle (@MarlaMeridith). Here’s a sample tweet you could use or make up your own: Win a Tate’s Bake Shop #glutenfree cookie and brownie basket + cookbook via @MarlaMeridith http://su.pr/9kon9m #giveaway #holiday PLS RT
- Tell me which Family Fresh Cooking Recipe baking recipe you have tried or would like to.
- Follow @MarlaMeridith on Twitter
- Follow @TatesBakeShop on Twitter
- Follow Marla Meridith on Pinterest & pin this post
- Sign up for my Email or RSS feeds
- Stumble this post & follow @familyfresh on StumbleUpon
- Add a link to this post on your blog.
- Follow @MarlaMeridith on Instagram
Gluten Free Cookie Recipes on Family Fresh Cooking
- Almond Chickpea Cookies
- Cranberry Pumpkin Ricotta
- Lemon Ricotta Breakfast Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Whoopie Pies
- and many more on our Recipes page…
Family Fresh Cooking disclosure: We received a sample basket of Tate’s Bake Shop Gluten Free goodies and a wonderful cookbook. My kids, hubs and parents swooned over these goodies.