Please tell me you love cheese as much as I do. Now that we have our mutual love exposed let’s talk about Ile De France. Are you curious about French cheese? Do you purchase it often? If you love Brie, Camembert, Comté and St. André then chances are you have enjoyed cheese from France. They also import spectacular goat cheese. Ile De France sources from the best cheese makers around that beautiful country. They have been importing to the USA since 1936!
Ever think of sending someone cheese as a gift? Now is your chance. If you win you can send your prize to a loved one of friend if you wish. Or you might just want to keep it all for yourself.
That is perfectly OK.
Here is creamy Ile De France goat cheese on my Sweet Potato Pizzas with Figs and Pecans. A heavenly combo!
How about Berries and Goat Cheese on your pizza? Really, you need to try it!
Let’s never, ever forget grilled cheese…
Cheese platters are such wonderful additions to serve at all of your holiday parties. If you want to learn more about how to put one together and about cheese pairings their website is very helpful.
If you are wondering why that boat is in their logo then you can check out the history of this wonderful company on their website. Here is a hint: Cheese was imported on HUGE ocean liners. Could you imagine being one of the first people to try such delicacies? These days we take this stuff for granted. All of this greatness can be delivered to your doorstep within days. Or even sent over night. Amazing if you think about it!
Do you guys remember when I started talking about Ile De France this summer for Get Grillin’? I am so happy to share this wonderful French cheese importer with you again…
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for your entries! Congrats to these 5 winners:
- #68 Lyn H.
- #23 Susan
- #172 Kristen M.
- #238 Suzanne H.
- #302 Heather Lynn
To help you consume lots of fabulous French cheese, Ile De France is providing 5 lucky readers with cheese baskets of decadence. Five of you will receive the creamy Ile de France Brie and tangy Goat cheese in addition to a fresh-cut selection from their imported gourmet French collection. French crackers will be included as well.
I am sure you can think of many things you can do with all that cheese.
This giveaway is open to USA visitors and will be open until Friday, December 2nd, midnight PST. The winner will be chosen at Random.org and will be notified via email, so please make sure your email address is correct. You will have 3 days to respond to me, or a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the USA.
How to Enter
Tell me all about how much you love cheese. Have you ever served a cheese platter at a party? What flavors would you like to try?
To earn entries, leave a separate comment for each of the steps listed below. You can leave one comment (entry) or many comments (entries) The choice is yours. If you don’t leave separate comments for each step, the number generator will not count them as separate entries
- Vote for my Thai Spiced French Fries to become the new Alexia Foods flavor. You can vote one time per day until March 30th 2012. Leave a comment each time you vote.
- Follow Marla Meridith on Pinterest & pin this post
- Follow @MarlaMeridith on Twitter
- Follow @IDFCheese on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway, being sure to include my Twitter handle (@MarlaMeridith). Here’s a sample tweet you could use or make up your own: I want to win a @IDFCheese French cheese gift basket from @MarlaMeridith http://su.pr/4EnyVR #giveaway #holiday PLS RT
- Head over to the Ile De France website and tell me a cheese you want to try.
- Tell me which Family Fresh Cooking Recipe you have tried or would like to.
- Sign up for my Email or RSS feeds
- Stumble this post & follow @familyfresh on StumbleUpon
- Add a link to this post (or any of my posts) on your blog.
- Follow @MarlaMeridith on Instagram
- Add the Family Fresh Cooking badge into your sidebar or somewhere on your blog
- Share this giveaway in any other creative way you can think up & let me know.
Family Fresh Cooking disclosure: I am hosting this giveaway so you can sample some amazing Ile De France cheese. The opinions on this blog are entirely my own. I was sent delightful samples of their products to review.