Strawberry Banana Breakfast Bake

by Marla on March 13, 2012 · 28 comments

Strawberry Banana Breakfast Bake on FamilyFreshCooking.com

I think Family Fresh Cooking needs to be renamed The Breakfast Blog. I celebrate every single morning with a great big, energetic + delicious breakfast.  This Strawberry Banana Breakfast Bake has us dashing out of bed like jackrabbits on a spring day. Speaking of spring, this breakfast bake recipe would be awesome for Easter brunch, Mother’s Day celebrations or any time at all. It makes a Big Batch so you can pack some up for Project Lunch Box and serve it up throughout the week. I have your back for breakfast and beyond.

This is my latest recipe creation for Attune Foods. Please dash over there to read more and get all the fabulous ingredients.

You need this in your life. I promise…

Family Fresh Cooking Attune Foods Brand Ambassador badge

1 Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking March 13, 2012 at 7:24 am

You sure know how to do breakfast, Marla. This looks so fabulous and flavorful, and I love that you made it so simple, too. Gotta love those California strawberries this time of year… mmm! Beautiful breakfast recipe.

2 Marla March 13, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Georgia, we are so blessed to have a constant supply of fresh strawberries right here in So Cal!!

3 Natalie @ Cooking for My Kids March 13, 2012 at 7:28 am

You have saved me from myself. After reading delicious brownie and cookie recipes all morning, eating my granola, yogurt, and strawberries did not sound as delicious. Not I am motivated to have my healthy breakfast…and make this in the very near future. It looks amazing, Marla!

4 Marla March 13, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Natalie, you will be very pleased how a breakfast like this can have the power to keep you satisfied and away from the other stuff :) Dig in!

5 Rosa March 13, 2012 at 7:49 am

Delicious! I’ve had something similar for lunch…

6 Marla March 13, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Rosa, great minds think alike ;)

7 Erin @ Brownie Bites March 13, 2012 at 7:52 am

I need ANY kind of breakfast bake in my life! Oh so versatile.

8 Marla March 13, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Erin, me too. I am actually working on another new breakfast bake recipe as I type this comment :) yay!!

9 Marina@cowboycountryvegetarian March 13, 2012 at 8:01 am

Beautiful breakfast bake. I like the blue stoneware you made it in.

10 Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga March 13, 2012 at 8:16 am

Great minds think alike b/c for my SRC reveal yesterday I made strawberry banana bread and in 3 yrs of blogging, that was my 1st ever strawberry-banana combo.

Your bake looks awesome!

11 Marla March 13, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Awesome Averie! I need to check out that delicious sounding recipe :)

12 Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. March 13, 2012 at 9:43 am

so so pretty!

13 beti March 13, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I’m really into healthy breakfasts, I love this one and I am now excited to see what else have you posted already, thanks for sharing

14 Rachel @ Baked by Rachel March 13, 2012 at 5:32 pm

This looks delicious! I’m positive my girls would love it.

15 Dee at Deelicious Sweets March 13, 2012 at 6:26 pm

This looks so awesome! I love it! I’m hopping over to check it out.

16 Marla March 13, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Thanks Dee! Hope you have the opportunity to try my breakfast bake recipe :)

17 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers March 13, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Looks amazing! Love a good breakfast bake!!

18 Kiran @ KiranTarun.com March 13, 2012 at 9:20 pm

I am a huge breakfast person too — that looks delish, Marla. Off to check out the recipe :)

19 Saya March 14, 2012 at 4:09 am

Oh this looks delish – hearty and healthy and the same time. Breakfast is MY FAVOURITE meal of the day and if I could would eat it all day long!

20 Kati Mora, MS, RD, Kellogg's FiberPlus(R) Wellness Advocate March 14, 2012 at 10:19 am

Yay for breakfast! This looks AMAZING! I’m a huge fan of bananas and strawberries – usually add them to my bowl of fiber cereal in the morning. I’m always looking for new ways to incorporate fresh fruit into my day. :)

21 Marla March 14, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Hi Kati! If you are looking to promote the brand you work for feel free to contact my ad team at ads at familyfreshcooking dot com. Glad to hear you are a breakfast lover too!

22 Sara{OneTribeGourmet} March 14, 2012 at 5:49 pm

I love all of your delicious & healthy breakfast ideas…makes me want to eat breakfast all day long… :)

23 Marla March 14, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Awwwww, thanks Sara! I would love to eat breakfast all day long too :)

24 Helene Dsouza I Masala Herb March 15, 2012 at 2:38 am

Hi Marla!

Yum, fruit and musli power! I just had that for lunch earlier + topped with curd and honey. I ll dash over to your post. =)

25 Suze April 29, 2012 at 10:11 am

This sounds lovely! I cannot wait to try it!

26 Carolsue June 11, 2012 at 9:34 pm

This looks so good — and easy to make, too! I will have to try it soon.
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

27 esther June 23, 2012 at 7:30 am

I have a child with several food allergies – this looks terrific with the exception of the eggs. Do you have any recommendations for substituting the eggs in this recipe?