Who? What? Me? Yes!! I am officially in a Dummies reference book! Who knew that after almost 3 years of blogging I would end up in this vital handbook, Food Blogging For Dummies. Thrilling I tell ya!
If you are a seasoned or aspiring foodie, food blogger, curious person or need a great Dummies book to add to your library then you must get your hands on this one. Like now. Happily I have a book for you right here. If you simply can not wait one more second then fill your cart with some books at my Amazon.com store…
Want to know how to get your hands on some Amazon bucks? Here’s how….
Thanks for all of your entries, this giveaway is now closed. Congrats to #84 Leann.
Family Fresh Cooking will give one winner a copy of Food Blogging For Dummies. This wonderful book has everything you need to get started with your very own food blog. Kelly Senyai (the author) is a very talented food blogger herself. You can check out her blog Just a Taste. This book is such a helpful and easily understandable reference guide to help newbies, start-ups and seasoned professionals. It covers everything from how to define your niche, find your voice, SEO, photography and much more. I am thrilled to be featured in it! (page 15)
All winners of our contests are chosen at Random.org and will be notified via email, so please make sure your email address is correct. You will have 3 days to respond to me, or a new winner will be chosen.
How to Enter
This giveaway is open until this Sunday (4/29/12) 11:59:59 pm CDT . It is open to USA fans of FamilyFreshCooking.com. Please see below how to enter, leave a separate comment for each of the steps listed below. You can leave one comment (entry) or many comments (entries) The choice is yours. If you don’t leave separate comments for each step, the number generator will not count them as separate entries.
Remember to leave a comment for each thing you do.
- Follow my boards on Pinterest
- Pin this post onto your Pinterest boards
- @Twitter follow me @MarlaMeridith
- Tweet this giveaway, being sure to include my Twitter handle (@MarlaMeridith). Here’s a sample tweet you could use or make up your own: Win a copy of Food Blogging For Dummies from FamilyFreshCooking.com @MarlaMeridith http://su.pr/3l1hmz #freebie #friday #giveaway Pls RT
- Pick a favorite Family Fresh Cooking Recipe & leave a comment on that post.
- Come back over here + add the the recipe link from #3 in a comment.
- Sign up for my Email or RSS feeds
- Stumble this post & follow @familyfresh on StumbleUpon
- Link to this post (or any of my posts) on your blog.
- Instagram Follow Me
- Add the Family Fresh Cooking badge into your sidebar or somewhere on your blog
- Share this giveaway in any other creative way you can think up & let me know what that is.
*Stay in touch with Family Fresh Cooking on Facebook too!