I can’t believe Mother’s Day is this Sunday! If you are anything like me then you plan stuff last minute. My mom is kinda used to it. After all I have been her grateful daughter for quite some time. She knows even if her gift arrives a tad late that I still LOVE her more than anything in the whole wide world.
Have you seen this stunning cookbook by the fabulous Cheryl Sternman Rule?
It is called Ripe, you and mom would love it. This book is a vibrant celebration of fruits, veggies, color, light, health and breathtaking whole foods. Cheryl’s recipes will tantalize and thrill the senses. They are simple to follow and they focus on bringing out the true essence of the featured produce. Another thing….Cheryl is one of the most gifted writers I know. Her wit and charisma always put a smile on my face and make me giggle.
Recipes in the book are arranged by color and they are photographed by the amazingly talented Paulette Phlipot. You will be astounded by the raw beauty she captures.
These gals make quite the team and I am thrilled to have 2 giveaway copies for you! Scroll down to enter. pinned to Favorite Books and Magazines
A few more gift ideas for you…
Every cool mom needs a super hip iPhone case. If your mom is anything like me then she drops her phone daily. Covers save phone lives.
My pal Rikki Snyder is a super awesome photographer. Not only does she have a great blog you should follow, but she has an Etsy store where she sells her stunning photos.
Raise your hand if you love to be happy?! I sure do. Take those happy thoughts and jot them down on Happy Notes!
Is your mom a daydreamer? I know I sure am.
Last but not least….my all time favorite products for skincare these days are by 100% Pure. They smell heavenly, are top quality and are totally organic! A win across the board.
What did you get for mom? If you are a mom what do you want from your sweet hearts?
2 winners have the chance to win a copy of Ripe right here! Awesome I know. If you simply cannot wait to see if you won this book then you can dash over to order a copy on my Amazon store.
All winners of our contests are chosen at Random.org and will be notified via email, so please make sure your email address is correct. You will have 3 days to respond to me, or a new winner will be chosen.
How to Enter
This giveaway is open until this Saturday (5/12/12) 11:59:59 pm CDT . It is open to USA fans of FamilyFreshCooking.com. Please see below how to enter, leave a separate comment for each of the steps listed below. You can leave one comment (entry) or many comments (entries) The choice is yours. If you don’t leave separate comments for each step, the number generator will not count them as separate entries.
Remember to leave a comment for each thing you do.
- Follow my boards on Pinterest
- Pin this post onto your Pinterest boards
- @Twitter follow me @MarlaMeridith
- Tweet this giveaway, being sure to include my Twitter handle (@MarlaMeridith). Here’s a sample tweet you could use or make up your own: Win the cookbook Ripe by @sternmanrule on FamilyFreshCooking.com @MarlaMeridith bit.ly/LPfeCx #realfood #photography #giveaway
- Pick a favorite Family Fresh Cooking Recipe & leave a comment on that post.
- Sign up for my Email or RSS feeds
- Stumble this post & follow @familyfresh on StumbleUpon
- Link to this post (or any of my posts) on your blog.
- Instagram Follow Me
- Add the Family Fresh Cooking badge into your sidebar or somewhere on your blog
- Share this giveaway in any other creative way you can think up & let me know what that is.
*Stay in touch with Family Fresh Cooking on Facebook too!
Family Fresh Cooking disclosure: I was sent a review copy of Ripe. I love the book and am thrilled to share it with you here. All of the other products mentioned here have no idea they have been listed.