Creamed Corn Popsicles. You gotta try this. With Memorial Day around the corner and July 4th hot on it’s heels, lots of popsicles will be enjoyed as well as a lot of corn on the cob. I always have fun creating my own little flavor adventures out of unexpected ingredient combinations.
Combining corn kernels with creamy coconut milk, blasting it all in the blender and sweetening it with my favorite vanilla stevia is dreamy.
Bet you could have guessed that I have a Popsicle Pinterest board too…
Find yourself some sweet corn. Cook it up however you wish. Steaming it is good.
Purée all the ingredients in your blender. It is that easy.
What do you have planned for the summer? Are you thinking lots of BBQ’s? We sure are! I love to grill. Thankfully here in the OC we can Get Grillin’ most of the year.
I will also be a grill master in Telluride.
Lot’s of these pops will be served at our BBQ’s whether at sea level or or high altitude home away from home.
Let me also mention that this treat won’t hang on your hips….a treat that will go well with that string bikini.
In these warm months I will be creating all kinds of icy pops for you.
I hope you have the chance to try my:
- Lemonade Cucumber Spa Popsicles
- Pumpkin Pie Popsicles
- Spring Bouquet Popsicles
- Strawberry Peach Coconut Popsicles
What are your plans for the long weekend? What is your favorite ice pop flavor?
- 5 ounces cooked Corn Kernels (unsweetened canned OK too)
- 12 ounces unsweetened Coconut Milk
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 dropper full Vanilla Stevia Drops (adjust to taste) or use your favorite natural sweetener
- Steam your corn. Let the corn cool a bit. Purée all ingredients in a blender until virtually smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly into pop molds. Freeze for about 3 hours or until frozen through.
- If you do not have pop molds use Dixie Cups instead.
Popsicle Recipe Links
Visit my Popsicle Pinterest boards for some great pop links too!
- Blue Bottle Macchiato Pops Daily Waffle
- Cereal and Milk Popsicles Little Foodie
- Grapefruit and Strawberry Greyhound Popsicles Bakers Royale
- Honey Lavender Popsicles joylicious
- Mango Strawberry Pops Janes Sweets and Baking Journal
- Mojito Popsicles Blue Jean Gourmet
- Watermelon and Blackberry Margarita Popsicles Endless Simmer