I will never forget the moment I stumbled upon Heather Baird’s stunning blog Sprinkle Bakes. I was looking for a wowzer cake to bake for my daughters 6th birthday. One thing was for sure….we knew we wanted a cake filled with heaps of sprinkles. That is when I found this cake on Sprinkle Bakes. I then created this SPRINKLES cake for my daughter.
I was thrilled when I heard Heather was coming out with a cookbook filled with all of her tempting creations. Heather is a do it all diva. She creates amazing recipes, styles and photographs all of her own artistry.
By the way in case you are curious, above is my sprinkles cake.
Here is Heather’s…
Heather says this about sprinkles and I could not agree more “I love the lightheartedness of sprinkles. They are joyful, colorful, interesting, special. “
What sets Heather’s baking apart from other folks is her ability to turn baking into art. Heathers two greatest passions are art and dessert. She combines the two beautifully in all of her sweet creations.
In the book Sprinkle Bakes there are easy to understand recipes & tutorials to help you bring let your inner artist shine. From cookies to cakes, spoon desserts, candies, icings, pastries and crusts ~ you will be filled with inspiration.
Without further ado I bring you a special giveaway copy of the book Sprinkle Bakes.
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for all of your entries. Congrats to #160 Keshakeke! Stay tuned for more fun giveaways soon.
One lucky reader of Family Fresh Cooking will win a Sprinkle Bakes cookbook.
How to Enter…
This giveaway is open until next Wednesday (6/27/12) 11:59:59 pm CDT . It is open to USA fans of FamilyFreshCooking.com. Please see below how to enter, leave a separate comment for each of the steps listed below. You can leave one comment (entry) or many comments (entries) The choice is yours. If you don’t leave separate comments for each step, the number generator will not count them as separate entries.
Do any or all of the following…
Remember to leave a comment for each thing you do.
- Follow my boards on Pinterest
- Pin this post onto your Pinterest boards
- Twitter follow me @MarlaMeridith
- Twitter follow Heather @SprinkleBakes
- Tweet this giveaway, being sure to include my Twitter handle (@MarlaMeridith). Here’s a sample tweet you could use or make up your own: Win a Sprinkle Bakes cookbook by @SprinkleBakes on FamilyFreshCooking.com @MarlaMeridith http://su.pr/84MZkL #giveaway
- Pick a favorite Family Fresh Cooking Recipe & leave a comment on that post.
- Sign up for my Email or RSS feeds
- Stumble this post & follow @Marla-Meridith on StumbleUpon
- Link to this post (or any of my posts) on your blog.
- Instagram Follow Me
- Add the Family Fresh Cooking badge into your sidebar or somewhere on your blog
- Share this giveaway in any other creative way you can think up & let me know what that is.
Family Fresh Cooking disclosure: I was asked by the folks at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf to share this coffee maker with you + I gladly wanted to share this gift.