You knew it was coming right? It is very obvious that I need to make coconut whipped cream out of everything. We dip with it, frost, fill and eat it by the spoonful.
Do you like sweet tart combinations? Great than this vegan cranberry whipped cream will be your best friend!
Remember the Coconut Cream Pie with Chocolate Ganache I shared recently ~ this would be very good in that recipe. The perfect Thanksgiving, Christmas or holiday party dessert (lightened up of course!)
You will also want spoon it over your cornbread. The recipe for that is coming soon, stay tuned.
Don’t forget to try my pumpkin version too. A smooth & creamy blend that tastes like pumpkin pie.
Let’s not forget, chocolate, coffee, mocha and simply fabulous vanilla…
Let me know how you will use this Cranberry Whipped Cream…
Try it in smoothies, shakes, ice cream sundaes too.
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- 2 cans (28 ounces) Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 droppers full of Vanilla Stevia Drops or your favorite natural sweetener to taste
- Puree your homemade cranberry sauce until smooth. Chill coconut milk in your refrigerator overnight undisturbed. Remove from the fridge and gently turn the can upside down, but be sure not to shake it. Open the can and pour off all of the clear coconut water (you can save this for shakes and drinks.) Put the thick cream in your mixer bowl, whip a bit until it starts to firm up. Add the cranberry sauce & sweetener, continue to whip until you have soft fluffy peaks. Chill until ready to serve.
- If your coconut cream is all ready very thick you can put all the ingredients in the mixing bowl at one time.
- Coconut milk tends to vary from one brand to another. Some thicken to a dense cream quickly, others take more whipping to get peaks. Experiment with different brands to get the texture you prefer. I love them all!
Related Links on FamilyFreshCooking.com
- 100+ Sweet Fall Treats – Recipe Round Up
- Cranberry Sauce with Pear and Pomegranate
- Maple Cinnamon Cranberry Sauce
- Thanksgiving! Delicious Whole Food Recipes to Inspire
- Vegan Pumpkin Whipped Cream
- Vegan Whipped Cream: Chocolate, Vanilla, Coffee & Mocha