Hopefully you guys survived Thanksgiving with grins, giggles, memories and lots of leftovers! Sometimes I enjoy post celebration feasts even more than the big day.
Thanksgiving in a jar is simple to prepare. All you really need to do is make a Big Batch of quinoa. If you all ready have my Quinoa Stuffing prepared then you you are seconds from a warm & tasty meal.
Nothing like sitting down to a delicious meal that is at the ready when you are.
All you need to do to create your very own Thanksgiving in a Jar is layer all of your holiday leftovers in a mason jar.
Mashed sweet potatoes. Don’t forget the gravy too.
You can also use mashed potatoes, or scalloped potatoes for that matter.
What could be more simple + tasty?
These jars are perfect if you have to race off to work or school and you want to bring Thanksgiving with you!
How do you like to use those Thanksgiving leftovers?
- 1 cup dry Quinoa, cook according to package directions or use Leftover Stuffing
- handful of leftover Turkey, shredded
- leftover Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- leftover Gravy
- leftover Brussels Sprouts or Green Beans
- leftover Cranberry Sauce
- Layer all ingredients in a jar (excluding cranberry sauce) and heat up in the microwave or 400 F oven until warm. Carefully place jar on a plate with oven mitts as it will be hot. Alternatively you can enjoy this cold too. Top with cranberry sauce.
Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe Links
- Cran Turkey-Enchiladas Very Culinary
- Roasted Turkey, Cranberry, Brie Grilled Cheese Heather Christo
- Thanksgiving Leftovers: 50 Totally Awesome Recipes Family Fresh Cooking
- Turkey Quesadillas with Chipotle Cranberry Sauce Foodie Bride
- Turkey Pot Pie with Cranberry Pecan Crust Brazil to You!
- Turkey Rosemary Squares Taste and Tell
Quinoa Recipe Links
- Green Beans with Toasted Walnuts and Quinoa Family Fresh Cooking
- Roasted Cauliflower Lemon Thyme Quinoa BuenoVida
- Quinoa and Sweet Potato Croquettes Eats Well With Others
- Quinoa Stuffing with Apple, Sweet Potato & Hazelnuts Family Fresh Cooking
- Warm Quinoa Dill Salad What You Give Away You Keep
- Warm Quinoa Salad with Apples, Walnuts and Chickpeas What Would Kathy Eat?