I really wish you could eat this Cinnamon Coffee Cake while you read this post. With a gigantic cup of steamy coffee.
This cake is so delicious be prepared for it not to last very long. You will need to make two. One for me and one for you.
It certainly is big enough to share but you might not want to. It has no refined sugar, and it’s grain free which makes this the perfect treat for those of us who want perfection in perfection.
Got it? Let’s bake!
Be sure to load up your cake with a whole lot of Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream.
Dairy whipped cream is great too. Take a few extra minutes to whip it up yourself. Always worth it!
Also, top your cake with a whole lot of nuts, pomegranate seeds and cranberries. (there are nuts inside the cake as well)
They make it festive!
I love cinnamon, so there is a lot of that in this cake too.
Do you have a favorite coffee cake recipe?
Our Elf on the Shelf loves coffee cake too…
What ingredients make yours extra special?
- 3 cups (312 g) Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted unrefined Coconut Oil
- 3 large Eggs, whisked
- 1 cup (244 g) unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 cup (227 g) fat free plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 droppers full Vanilla Stevia Drops
- 1/2 cup (80 g) Raisins
- 1/2 cup (60 g) chopped Nuts (Walnuts, Pecans)
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk (13.5 oz cans) - unflavored and unsweetened
- Plain or Vanilla Stevia Drops to taste
- Vanilla Stevia Drops
- Vanilla Extract, for even more vanilla flavor
- Dried Cranberries
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Fresh Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F with the rack in the middle. Spray a 9" springform pan with cooking oil. Combine dry ingredients (excluding nuts and raisins.) In another bowl combine wet ingredients. Mix wet and dry together until well combined. Fold in nuts and raisins. Add cake mix to the pan, smooth out the top if needed.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out crumb free. Let cake cool on a rack.
- Chill coconut milk in the cans overnight. Open the cans without shaking them and carefully scoop out the thick, creamy part. Add this thick cream to your mixer bowl. With the whip attachment, start on medium speed and increase to high. Whip for about 5 minutes until you have thick whipped peaks. Sweeten to taste.
- Top cooled cake with coconut whipped cream, nuts and fruits.
Coffee Cake Recipe Links
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake Twist Life’s a Feast
- Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake With Love Rachel
- Coconut Cream Coffee Cake Buns Crumbs and Cookies
- Cranberry Eggnog Coffee Cake Cookie Monster Cooking
- Cranberry Yogurt Coffee Cake Use Real Butter
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Coffee Cake Barbara Bakes