She thought my Cake Pop graphics were pretty cool so I decided to run with the idea….sprint actually.
I hope you find many uses for all of my printable cake pop designs….
I made you some party invites…
I am sure you can think of many ways to use this pattern.
You can also cut a hole in these round tags and attach them to your cake pops like little skirts.
Or put them on the tops of jars…
For best results make sure to set your bubble jet printer to borderless print settings.
Use 8.5X11 coated paper and card stock.
Have fun & I would LOVE to see what you make with these!
Click the images for the free downloadable PDF links.
- Dark Christmas Gift Tags Funkytime
- DIY Christmas Napkins Say Yes to Hoboken
- DIY Freebie Advent Calendar Family Fresh Cooking
- Holiday Greeting Tag and Pocket Eat Drink Chic
- Holiday Stag Gift Tag Printables valley & co. lifestyle
- “Vintage Stitches” Holiday Gift Tags Family Fresh Cooking