I have posted lots n’ lots of flavored whipped creams here in the past few months. You guys have enjoyed them all….I figured it’s time for a new one.
You can prepare this vegan Peanut Butter Whipped Cream in seconds ~ and trust me on this. It will most likely last just a few minutes.
Grab your mixer & let’s go!
In case you missed my other whipped creams, you gotta check out these posts (the first 3 are vegan, the last dairy)
- Cranberry Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Whipped Cream
- Whipped: Vanilla, Chocolate, Coffee, Mocha
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry
If you are a peanut butter lover like me, then it is very obvious that you will be making this version asap.
Use some on your morning oatmeal, scoop some over fresh berries ~ or ~ enjoy by the spoonful…
Peanut butter whipped cream would be awesome as a layer cake filling too.
Mmmmm. Could you imagine a chocolate cake with this whipped cream?
All you need to do to is refrigerate your full fat coconut milk overnight to let the cream separate. Blend with smooth peanut butter and your favorite sweetener.
Top with a heaping handful of salty peanuts.
Got it? Good.
Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
- 2 cans (13.5 ounces each) full fat Coconut Milk, refrigerate overnight
- 2 droppers full Vanilla Stevia Drops, or sweeten to taste
- 1/4 cup natural smooth Peanut Butter
- chopped salty Peanuts for topping
- Carefully open chilled cans of coconut milk. Be sure not to shake them. Pour off the coconut water. (You can use that for shakes or something else.) Spoon the thick cream into an electric mixer bowl. Add the stevia drops and peanut butter. Start mixer on a low speed, as the cream starts to thicken increase to high. Keep mixing for a few minutes until you have peaks and a thick cream. Top with chopped peanuts.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. It should last several days.
Peanut Butter Recipe Links
- Buckeyes Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Gluten Free Maple Panut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Family Fresh Cooking
- Homemade Peanut Butter Oreos Chocolate Covered Katie
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread Brown Eyed Baker
- Peanut Butter & Banana Ice Cream Keeping It Tasty
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins Vegan in the Freezer