50 Amazing Peanut Butter Recipes

by Marla on February 3, 2013 · 23 comments

Yum! 50 AMAZING Peanut Butter Recipes on FamilyFreshCooking.com You guys got such a kick out of 50 Amazing Oatmeal Recipes that I just had to give ya 50 Amazing Peanut Butter Recipes.

Recently I posted Peanut Butter Whipped Cream…a big hit in our house…

Vegan Peanut Butter Whipped Cream | recipe on FamilyFreshCooking.com

I love peanut butter by the spoonful and in all kinds of recipes. There are so many amazing recipes created by you guys, it was really hard to choose just 50.

The nice things about peanuts and peanut butter is they can be used in so many types of dishes. Peanuts are a global ingredient that are enjoyed widely in the USA and other areas around the world.

I have divided this 50 AMAZING list into sweets and savories. Enjoy them both!

Yum! Gluten Free / Vegan Peanut Butter Pumpkin Muffins // FamilyFreshCooking.con

These little muffins are my Peanut Butter Pumpkin Muffins (gluten free & vegan)

Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookies // FamilyFreshCooking.com #glutenfree #vegan

Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookies // FamilyFreshCooking.com #glutenfree #vegan

Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookies (gluten free & vegan) are healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast or any time of day!

Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies // recipe on FamilyFreshCooking.com #glutenfree

Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies have peanut butter in the batter and I suggest you slather some on as you eat ‘em too.

Homemade Peanut Butter

We gotta have a few recipes for homemade peanut butter to kick things off.

Peanut Butter in SWEETS

Spaghetti Squash Noodles with Thai Peanut Sauce | FamilyFreshCooking.com

What you see above is so delicious! Spaghetti squash is such a great alternative to heavier pasta.

Try my gluten free Spaghetti Squash Noodles with Thai Peanut Sauce.

Chicken with Coconut-Lime Peanut Sauce | Recipe on FamilyFreshCooking.com

Chicken with Coconut-Lime Peanut Sauce is one of the most popular recipes on Family Fresh Cooking!

With this creamy sauce you will get a big time PB fix.

Peanut Butter in SAVORIES

1 Gina February 3, 2013 at 8:11 am

Thanks SO MUCH for the mention & ping- I so appreciate it! Great to be included with this inspiring bunch.

Have a fabulous Sunday!

2 Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) February 3, 2013 at 9:44 am

Thanks so much for including my grilled Asian tofu bowls in this list! :) Can’t wait to check out the rest of them. Peanut butter is such a great, versatile ingredient!

3 Rosa February 3, 2013 at 10:13 am

Mmmhhh, I’m a total peanut addict, so this list is just driving me nuts! LOL.

4 Liz @ The Lemon Bowl February 3, 2013 at 10:19 am

Peanut butter is my absolute favorite and one of my favorite natural brands, Koeze, is roasted right down the street. Love this post, Marla! Hope all is well.

5 Ari @ Ari's Menu February 3, 2013 at 10:44 am

Thanks for including me!! That peanut butter whipped cream looks unbelievable!

6 Melanie February 3, 2013 at 11:13 am

Thank you so much for featuring my Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fudgsicles in the list! Everything else looks great, as well!

7 Averie @ Averie Cooks February 3, 2013 at 11:48 am

Thanks for linking up my Homemade Peanut Butter and wow, Marla, this is quite the compilation post – I love it! So much peanut butter! Peanut butter is such a favorite of mine and lots of these links I’ve seen, but so many I haven’t and now I get to go check out tons of PB recipes! Thank you! :)

8 Julia {The Roasted Root} February 3, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Hey there! Thanks a bunch for including my mole in your peanut extravaganza! I’m a huge fan of peanut butter myself and am definitely going to try the peanut butter pumpking cookies….and pretty much all the other recipes you rounded up! Hope you’re having a fun day!

9 Laura (Tutti Dolci) February 3, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I love your little breakfast cookies! What a tasty round-up!

10 wholesome kids February 3, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Excellent ideas! I love the savory dishes- I tend to forget about using peanut butter for tofu or other main-dish meals, but it’s a delicious addition. Thanks for posting.

11 Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies February 4, 2013 at 7:20 am

Just pinned this–because I know I will be referring to it often. :)

12 Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking February 4, 2013 at 8:10 am

You’ve got me drooling over here! Peanut butter lovers unite! Every recipe looks so mouthwatering, Marla.

13 naomi February 4, 2013 at 8:13 am

Great round-up. Marla!

14 sally @ sallys baking addiction February 4, 2013 at 10:40 am

Thanks for linking up to my sweetheart cookies :) This is quite the post of so many wonderful links and recipes and photos. I have already been clicking on a few and may just have to spend the afternoon clicking through the rest! I love peanut butter!

15 Brian @ A Thought For Food February 4, 2013 at 10:50 am

Woah! What a round-up! I do want to cook with peanut butter more. Will have to check some of these out!

16 Morgan @ Host The Toast February 4, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Thank you so much for mentioning Host the Toast’s Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Can Cakes! This is a great list you have here!

17 Marla February 4, 2013 at 7:18 pm

You are so welcome Morgan! Those cakes of yours are so fun!

18 Baking with Blondie (Mandy) February 5, 2013 at 11:22 am

BEST DAY EVER. Thank you SO much for including my Thai Peanut Noodles! Holy smokes!! This list rocks my socks.

19 Marla February 5, 2013 at 7:02 pm

You are so welcome Mandy. Your Thai Peanut Noodles look amazing!

20 Yii-Huei February 5, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Thank you so much for mentioning me on the list :) This list is so amazing, I definitely have to try a lot of these recipes as I have a great obsession with peanut butter!

21 Kalyn February 6, 2013 at 12:24 pm

I love peanut butter! Thanks for including my peanut butter tofu!

22 Julie February 22, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Your peanut butter tofu is one of my favorite recipes EVER. I make it at least three times a month.

23 Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen February 6, 2013 at 3:54 pm

A seriously amazing round-up for peanut butter lovers, so many great recipes!