You guys know how I am obsessed with berries right? All kinds of berries. They get my love singularly and i’ll pair ’em up any which way too. Gimme strawberries, raspberries, blueberries & blackberries every minute of each day and i’ll be your best friend. Forever.
It’s a perfect fit that I have teamed up with the folks at Driscoll’s to bring you these delightful Chocolate Covered Strawberries. I present this recipe to you for a few reasons: it is a super healthy treat, really simple to prepare and a GREAT activity to do with your kids. Let’s not forget how elegant these berries would be at any party or celebration.
Oh sooooo much fun to be had….and lots of finger licking moments too!
Have a go at making Chocolate Covered Strawberries this weekend!
Don’t forget those sprinkles ~
- 60 AMAZING Berry Recipes Family Fresh Cooking
- Berry Fizz Recipe Family Fresh Cooking
- Berries Thrill Me Marla Meridith Pinterest Board
- Blueberry Bliss Marla Meridith Pinterest Board
- Berry-licious Recipes Driscoll’s Pinterest Board
Disclosure: It has been a pleasure working with Driscoll’s Berries on promotions.