Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am! How about making some delicious Strawberry-Maple Kefir Shakes? These shakes are perfect for the whole family.
Shakes & smoothies are such great ways to curb sweet cravings in a healthy way. They are a volume food & fill your tummy quickly & keep ya nice and satisfied.
Strawberries are always a hit around here. Such a hit that I LOVE creating lots of recipes with them to share with you!
Here are a few that you can visit with and make over the weekend.
Did you check out my 60 AMAZING Strawberry Recipes post yet? Please do if you love ‘em too…included in the round-up are these goodies ~
Cowgirl Coolers (with alcohol or alcohol free recipe)
Have you ever had kefir? It is kinda like a liquid yogurt. Great for digestion and packed with protein.
If you are vegan or can’t find it go with some light unsweetened coconut milk instead. Something a little thick is nice in this drink to give it body.
- 8 ounces chilled, plain Kefir
- 4 ounces chilled Strawberries, fresh or frozen, remove stems
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup, add according to taste (I prefer dark Grade B)
- 2 ounces Ice
- Blend all ingredients in the blender until well combined. Sweeten to taste with maple syrup or your favorite natural sweetener.
Strawberry Smoothies & Shake Recipes
- Strawberry Banana Shake OnionChoco
- Strawberry Buttermilk Shake K & L Food Blog
- Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake
- Simple Strawberry Milkshake Oatmeal with a Fork
- Strawberry Ginger Kefir Shake Turntable Kitchen
- Strawberry Lassi Great Secret of Life