Pink is one of my favorite colors. I guess it’s telling that my blog has a lot of pink in it. Do you like pink as much as I do? If you do or don’t I have a feeling that these Pink Flamingo Martinis will make you feel much like a fanciful pink bird…
OK, if not a bird then they will sure amuse and satisfy your tastebuds…
I was inspired to make this Pink Flamingo cocktail from our recent end of season ski block party here in Telluride. A party with a pink flamingo theme.
Around here we have HUGE mountains and even huger celebrations.
I do believe these gals could have used a few of these pretty pink cocktails to go with their fanciful dress.
I love the idea of a martini.
Something about the beautiful triangular stemware is just so……sexy.
Don’t you think?
Then you shake, shake, shake. Strain into a pretty glass.
Have you ever had St. Germaine? It is an elegant liquor with elderflower infusion.
Pretty sips for Mother’s Day, Showers, outdoor celebrations or any time at all!
Could you imagine how CUTE this would be served at a pink themed baby shower?! Certainly memorable.
You can also serve it to the boys…if they are willing to drink a pink cocktail. Hey, you never know!
I bet the boys ‘n girls will like the rum…
Another martini recipe you might want to try is my Honey Bee Martini.
That would be a lovely cocktail paired alongside this one ~ as a choice for guests.
I bet your mom would be pleased with this offering on Sunday!
What are your plans to celebrate mom?
- 2 ounces Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 2 ounces Light Rum
- splash of St. Germaine liqueur
- Stevia Drops or your favorite natural sweetener to taste
- Grapefruit slices for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail mixer. Shake until well combined and pour through a strainer into a chilled martini glass.
Martini Recipe Links
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Martini Daydreamer Desserts
- Cosmopolitan Cocktail The Framed Table
- Honey Bee Martini Family Fresh Cooking
- Jalapeno Peach Martini Domestic Fits
- Mango Coconut Water Tropical Martini Averie Cooks
- Margarita (Margatini) Martini One Martini at a Time