Let’s cut right to the chase. No games. OK?!
What could be better than coffee, whipped cream & whiskey??!! Oh gee, to have all that in one line of text is pretty awesome ~ let alone to have all of ‘em in one drink! These Irish Whiskey Shooters are a fun twist on a classic cocktail.
I took thousands of pictures of these shooters.
I thought they were quite lovely to gaze upon.
If you are as visual as me then all you really need to do is look at the photos, hop into the kitchen and make some Irish Coffee Shooters.
Serve these hot or iced. Either way all’s good.
Jameson Irish Whiskey is a great choice unless you have another favorite spirit you wanna try out.
You might not want to tell Irish whiskey lovers that you went with somethin’ else though.
No matter what, just be sure you have plenty of Homemade Whipped Cream. I mean lots.
Like make extra.
Thanks for bearing with so many photos ~ now go ahead & make some Irish Whiskey Shooters. You’ll be glad you did!
- 1/2 pint Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Stevia Drop (or your favorite sweetener)
- 8 ounces strong brewed Black Coffee
- 4 ounces Irish Whiskey
- Instant Coffee granules
- Whip cream until you have firm peaks. Sweeten with stevia drops or your favorite sweetener. Put whipped cream in a piping bag with tip. Fill 4 small glasses each with 1 ounce whiskey & coffee until 3/4 full. Stir to combine. Pipe whipped cream on top. Sprinkle some instant coffee on top for garnish. For cold drinks chill in the refrigerator about 45 minutes before serving.
Irish Coffee Recipe Links
- Boozy Irish Coffee Milkshake Fab Food | She Knows
- Frozen Irish Coffee Sugar Magnolia Photos
- Jameson Irish Whiskey Coffee Pepper.ph
- Irish Coffee Kitchen Riffs
- Irish Coffee Ice Pops Souvlaki for the Soul
- Irish Coffee Mousse The Little Epicurean