Hope you all had a lovely long weekend! We had a bright & sunny Mountain Film festival here in Telluride, CO. With temperatures heating up we all crave lighter food ~ such as this Curry Shrimp Salad.
All you need are s few simple ingredients. No cooking is required, which is ideal for hot summer days.
Get yourself some cocktail shrimp.
If you have fresh herbs on hand all the better.
Oregano is nice. So is Thyme.
You can use fat free Greek yogurt, egg based mayo or Vegenaise.
We love ‘em all here!
Have you ever made Homemade Mayonnaise. It is worth the extra few minutes of effort.
Enjoy your Curry Shrimp Salad & the warm sunny days ahead!
- 1 pound Cocktail Shrimp (51-60 count)), cooked & remove tails
- 1/4 cup fat free Greek Yogurt or Mayonnaise
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Fresh Herbs (Oregano or Thyme)
- Salad Greens
- Combine all ingredients, excluding shrimp. Rinse shrimp in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Fold in shrimp and some fresh herbs. Serve chilled over salad greens.
Shrimp Salad Recipe Links
- Cold Shrimp Salad Healthy Recipes
- Shrimp & Rice Noodle Salad with Peanut Lime Sauce TasteFood
- Smoky Chipotle Lime Prawn Salsa on Avocado Mash Wholesome Cook
- Sugar Snap & Barley Salad with Grilled Shrimp Home is Where the Cookies Are
- Surf ‘n Turf Cobb Salad with Buttermilk Dressing Barbells & Bellinis
- Thai Shrimp Salad Bev Cooks