Tutti Frutti “combining a variety of chopped fruits and flavors” Mmmmm…a blissful thought.
Well friends that’s what we have right here. Tutti Frutti Popcorn. I came up with this playful red, white & blue popcorn recipe because it tastes great & it’s perfect for patriotic celebrations.
We love all the Just Tomatoes fruit flavors.
To make it simple for ya…I added all these flavors to my Amazon affiliate store.
They are crispy, crunchy bursts of fruity flavor (all natural) that go perfect with crunchy popcorn!
I adore Q Club Soda.
These crunchy nibbles are great for patriotic themed parties, picnics and lunchbox snacks.
This treat is great for ya and is also gluten-free & vegan.
Enjoy your July 4th celebrations & this Tutti Frutti Popcorn!
- 1/4 cup Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Popcorn
- Stevia Powder (to taste)
- Fine Sea Salt
- Dried Fruits 1/2 cup each, Cherries, Bananas, Blueberries & Strawberries
- Heat the oil and popcorn in a large, deep metal pot over high heat. Have the pot lid and a large bowl handy. The oil will sizzle and the popcorn will start to pop. Cover with the lid and agitate/slide the pan around vigorously. When about to overflow dump the popcorn into the bowl. Continue to do this until all of the popcorn is popped.
- When popcorn is hot toss quickly with stevia powder and salt to taste. When it cools toss in the dried fruits.
Popcorn Recipe Links
- Chili Lime Popcorn Kitchen Heals Soul
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Popcorn Family Fresh Cooking
- Coco Nutty Caramel Popcorn Kleinworth & Co.
- Lemon Pepper Popcorn Family Fresh Cooking
- Mexican Popcorn Fabtastic Eats
- S’mores Caramel Corn Food Babbles
- Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Popcorn Lingonberry Jam