All natural flavors in a crunchy ~ creamy ~ sweet parfait.
That there is the Raspberry Applesauce^
That there is the Raspberry Maple Pecan Granola^
Layer ’em together & you have very yummy parfaits.
This is wonderful for breakfast, brunch, snack time and perfect for a healthy dessert.
Raspberry Granola is crazy tasty.
Even more fun when paired with Raspberry Applesauce.
Enjoy them vegan or not.
Here are the two recipes again for your convenience…mix, match and layer ’em up as you wish.
Add cream, yogurt and extra berries…Enjoy!
- 4 cups (445 grams) Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup (255 grams) Raspberry Applesauce
- 2 tablespoons melted Butter, Ghee or Unrefined Coconut OIl (vegan choice)
- pinch of fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup pure Maple Syrup (I like grade B)
- chopped Dried Fruit such as figs, freeze dried raspberries, raisins
- Maple Citrus Roasted Pecans
- Homemade Vegan Whipped Cream
- Homemade Traditional Whipped Cream
- Thick Greek Yogurt
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Mix together the wet ingredients. Combine with the oats, make sure they are well coated. Spread the granola mixture on a prepared sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for about 50 minutes, toss with a long pair of tongs every 15 minutes. Granola will crisp up when cool. Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.
- Serve with greek yogurt, milk or enjoy by the handful!
- Do not use quick cooking oats for this recipe.
- Look for dried fruits with no refined sugar added.
- When it comes to pure maple syrup I love the richer color and flavor of grade B. It has a dark amber color and is infused with more maple flavor due to the fact that it is produced later in the season than the grade A. For a great post on the A, B, C's of it all check out this post by Healthy, Happy, Life
- 6 Apples, cored, cut into chunky pieces
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen Raspberries
- 3/4 cup Water
- splash of Lemon Juice
- a few pinches ground Cinnamon, Ginger or any spice you like
- Natural Sweetener to taste if needed
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce to a simmer, partially cover the pot and cook for 25-30 minutes until the fruit is nice and tender, Carefully transfer fruit sauce to a blender or food processor. Purée until well combined. Serve warm or chilled.
- I do not remove the apple skins. They add great nutrients, flavor and fiber.
- Use your favorite apple variety for homemade applesauce. We love Pink Lady, Granny Smith, Gala and Honey Crisp apples. A combo is great too.
- Add your favorite natural sweetener to taste of needed. This will depend on the overall sweetness of your fruit.
Parfait Recipe Links
- Banana Coconut Parfait Savory Simple
- Blueberry Breakfast Parfait Mr. Breakfast
- Blueberry Pie Yogurt Parfaits Family Fresh Cooking
- Chai Pear Carrot Sauce Parfaits Family Fresh Cooking
- Cherry Pie Parfaits Kleinworth & Co.
- Granola, Yogurt & Strawberry Parfait e Curry