It’s kinda sorta almost the weekend…certainly time to indulge in a Very Cherry Martini. Don’t ya think?!
Recently I visited tart cherry orchards in Northern Michigan. I went there loving cherries & left there loving them even more. What better than a martini to showcase this fruits bold ‘n beautiful flavor?
These are the last few weeks of a sizzlin’ summer…indulge yourself with this skinny treat.
These are super simple cocktails to make if you are entertaining…or just hanging out banging on the keys.
Follow my Very Cherry Pinterest board for inspiration too.
This would be a fun cocktail for any kind of celebration…from a mid morning brunch to a shower, wedding or birthday party.
Grey Goose Cherry Noir is lovely in this cocktail. If you can not find this delicately flavored vodka then go for a plain one.
You can experiment with other liquors as well. You guys are good like that!
The cherry flavor is huge as you might imagine.
This is a rather sweet cocktail…not like some of my other creations which are a tad less so.
Vanilla Sugar on the rim of the glass adds a special touch.
Enjoy your cherry martinis!
- 2 ounces Cherry Vodka
- 5 ounces Sparkling Cherry Juice
- 1 tablespoon Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate
- Vanilla Sugar (to rim the glass)
- Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass with cherry vodka. Place vanilla sugar on a plate, rub the edge of the glass with sugar to coat. Add vodka, sparkling cherry juice & tart cherry juice to glass. Stir gently with a small spoon.
Cherry Cocktail Recipe Links
- Black Cherry Sling Cocktail A Healthy Life For Me
- Cherry Caipiroska Cocktail Vintage Kitchen
- Homemade Brandied Cherries One Martini at a Time
- Gin Jam Cocktail Tart Two Tarts
- Red Ruth Cocktail Stir and Strain
- Roasted Cherry & Sage Lemonade Cocktail Nutmeg Nanny