I find it tricky sometimes to name recipes like this. Simply put they are Cherry Blondies.
Beyond that they are soooooo much more. They are Paleo…which means they are grain free & gluten free. There are no refined sugars and they are crazy tasty.
These are whole food blondies & you’ll feel great no matter what time of day you indulge.
Recently I posted grain free ~ nut free brownies & you guys sure seemed to like them a whole lot.
Cherries are all the rage ’cause its summer and all. Let’s celebrate them today…
These blondies are sorta a similar concept to the brownies ~ because they are healthy.
But they have almond flour in them.
Whereas the flour less brownies did not.
This batter comes together quickly. In about 30 minutes you can go from measuring a few ingredients to delicious Cherry Blondies…
- 1 1/2 cups (200 g) Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (45 g) Coconut OIl, melted
- 2 larger Eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup pure Maple Syrup (I like grade B)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Cherries, pitted & cut in half
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Spray & line an 8X8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together dry ingredients. In another bowl combine wet ingredients. Combine all ingredients in one bowl & mix together to form a batter. Fold in the cherries last. Bake about 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out of the center virtually crumb free.
Blondie Recipe Links
- Brown Sugar Blondies My Food Passion
- Butter Toffee Blondies Forks Knives & Spades
- Caramel Cheesecake Apple Blondies Hearts in My Oven
- Everything Blondies Little B Cooks
- Fluffernutter Blondies Not Your Momma’s Cookie
- Fluffy Blondies (Whole Wheat) Savy Naturalista