Brownies & cookies. The ultimate combination.
A guilt-free Paleo brownie cookie combo ~ irresistible. Just so you know I have eaten about 20 of these cookies in the past week. That means 2 batches have been baked & I have only shared like 4 Raspberry Brownie Cookies.
My hubs & kids can vouch for that. Just ask them. They begged. I handed over four….
These are so delish & I will give you full license to enjoy them any time of the day. Breakfast, snacks, tucked inside lunch boxes. All good.
Brownie cookies are just as I tell ya. Part cookie, part brownie. Well what does that mean, you might ask?
It means slightly crispy on the edges and soft like a brownie in the center.
They are basically brownies shaped like cookies.
Cookies bursting with chocolate & raspberry flavors ~ always a winning combo if you ask me.
Naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Almond flour keeps ’em grain free & gluten free too.
Apparently I also added some coconut whipped cream & made a brownie cookie sandwich…
It’s all good…enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups (200 g) Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup (25 g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1/2 (60 g) cup Roasted, Unsalted Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (60 ml) Pure Maple Syrup (I prefer darker Grade B)
- 2 large Eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup (54 g) Melted Coconut OIl
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen Raspberries
- Cooking Spray
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Spray & line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in another bowl. Stir together wet & dry to form a batter, gently folding in the raspberries last.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the cookies are done in the center (start checking at 22 minutes). Let them cool for a bit on the baking sheet & then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Re-heat as needed or enjoy at any temperature.
- I like to use frozen raspberries for this recipe so I can easily fold them into the thick batter without them breaking up too much.
Paleo Cookie Recipe Links
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies Running to the Kitchen
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Banana Ice Cream Sandwiches Tasty Yummies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Fit Foodie Finds
- Chocolate Macadamia Thumbprint Cookies Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Double Almond Butter Cookies Mangia
- Raw Pinwheel Cookies Zakka