We talk about How to Pack a LunchBox a heck of a lot around here. So does Catherine on her amazing blog Weelicious. There are sooooo many stand out recipes in her book, as soon as I saw this one for The World’s Greatest PB&J I had to give it a whirl.
I mean who doesn’t love waffles & peanut butter ‘n jelly?
For kicks & giggles you can fly through the air while your mom photographs recipes from her pals cookbook.
Then you can enjoy the perfect after school snack ~ of which is also gonna go in your lunchbox!
Weelicious Lunches will become your go-to resource for lunchbox meals. Catherine guides you with healthful & flavorful ways to pack the daily meals for you & your kiddos.
There are over 160 “happier meals.” Some of which I can’t wait to try are:
- Banana Dog Bites
- Falafel Bean Patties
- Grilled Cheese & Pickle Panini
- Homemade Animal Crackers
- Silky Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Crouton Bites
- Turkey, Bacon, Cheddar & Tomato Melt
- & many, many more!!
Hopefully you can dig into the pages of Weelicious Lunches really soon…You will be most grateful that you did!
(I have a giveaway copy for you right here!)
- 4 slices Whole Grain or Gluten Free Bread
- 4 tablespoons Smooth or Chunky Natural Peanut Butter
- 4 tablesspoons All Fruit Jam
- Coconut Oil Spray or Butter
- Baby Carrots
- Pre-heat a waffle maker on medium high. Lightly grease the plates with coconut oil or butter. For each sandwich, spread 2 tablespoons or peanut butter on one slice of bread and 2 tablespoons of jelly on the other. Sandwich the pieces together.
- Heat in the waffle iron for about 3-4 minutes or until the bread shows golden waffle marks.
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for your entries! The winner is #32 Little Island Studios!
Dates Giveaway will run until Wednesday, September 11th, 2013. Open to USA folks only.
If you have a blog you must add a recipe (anything you wish thats lunchbox friendly) to the link up below & add this badge somewhere on your blog with a link back to FamilyFreshCooking.com. If you don’t have a website/blog you can still enter. Just let me know in the comments.
Add this badge to your blog! >>>>>>
Additional Entries You can enter up to (9) addtional times following the steps below. Leave a separate comment per entry please.
- Become a pal on my Facebook Lifestyle Page
- Become a pal on my Facebook Food Page
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Pin this post to one of your Pinterest Boards
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Google+
- Follow Weelicious on Twitter
- Become a pal on the Weelicious Facebook Page
Disclosure: I was sent this cookbook to review & I am pleased to share my own thoughts and opinions with you. There are Amazon.com affiliate links in this post.