A lot of times we crave pasta ~ but not truly in pasta form. Cheesy Spaghetti Squash can be a GREAT gluten-free, healthy alternative.
Let’s pack this simple, tasty meal in the lunchbox. You & your kids will be glad you did….
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- Olive Oil
- Feta Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Whole Grain Goldfish
- Baby Carrots
- This can be either baked in the oven or cooked in the microwave. For both methods, poke several holes in squash to release steam as it cooks. Cook for about 15 minutes in the microwave until completely soft. Also you can bake in the oven at 375 F for about 45-55 minutes until cooked through.
- Let squash cool a bit. Cut in half, remove seeds and scoop out spaghetti. Place in a large bowl and discard seeds.
- Toss with olive oil, cheese, garlic salt & pepper.
Add this badge to your blog too >>>>>>
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Spaghetti Squash Recipe Links
- Mexican Baked Spaghetti Squash baked in
- Spaghetti Squash with Basil & Creamy Cauliflower Sauce The Healthy Family & Home
- Spaghetti Squash “Fried Rice” Family Fresh Cooking
- Spaghetti Squash with Easy Meatballs Gourmet Innovations
- Spaghetti Squash “Pasta” with Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes Grab a Plate
- Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Basil Sauce Town & Country Living
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.