Happy Friday! I do believe it’s time for happy hour ~ or at least it will be in about 12 hours, at 5:30pm.
My kids are obsessed with Izze’s. I mean really obsessed…as soon as they see them they go nuts. Crazy nuts, like Izze’s are the best thing that could ever happen to a person.
I’m obsessed with really good cocktails. With a strong preference for fruity ones. So what is a girl to do? She’s to take her kids treasured Izze’s and makes Izze SkinnyGirl Cocktails…that’s what!
All you need to do is get your hands on your favorite Izze flavors (I bought all the ones I could find)
Grab some pretty glasses, ice…
And of course your favorite spirits. For me Skinny Girl Tangerine is super awesome mixed with all sorts of fruity flavors.
And I don’t have to worry about slipping into my skinny jeans.
Always a bonus.
You can go all matchy matchy with the fruits you add to the drinks ~ or you can mix ‘em up for kicks.
I say be wild & go for kicks.
Go git ‘em, have a great Friday…and enjoy some fruity punch cocktails.
Hope you all enjoy your weekend!
- Izze Sparkling All Natural Fruit Juice
- 2 ounces Skinny Girl Tangerine (or your favorite vodka)
- Frozen & Fresh Fruit for garnish
- Add ice to a chilled glass. Pour in shot of vodka, top with Izze juice. Top with fruit for garnish.
Fruity Cocktail Recipe Links
- Blueberry Mint Mojitos Get Off Your Tush & Cook
- Grilled Palomas Barbells and Bellinis
- Ginger Grapefruit Cocktail One Martini at a Time
- Sparkling Cherry & Peach White Wine Sangria My Invisible Crown
- Watermelon Aqua Fresca Mimosas Diane, A Broad
- White Grape Margarita A Healthy Life For Me