I stopped at the farmers market recently and couldn’t wait to get home to take some pretty photos.
The desire burned to make fruity shakes with the pretty fruit…Peach, Strawberry, Apricot Shakes to be exact. Oh, by the way ~ it’s my birthday today. Oh happy day!
Fuzzy peaches are fun to photograph…as are sweet deer in your backyard.
Doe deer that has a little yellow flower sticking out of the corner of her mouth.
My friend says that she looks like a señorita ~ how true!
You can make these shakes vegan or not. Your call.
I like ’em both ways.
Do you have any great stuff planned for the week ahead? I have fun work deals in the pipeline & neat photography events ahead of me.
This shake will keep energy levels high & the belly good & satisfied.
- 1 Peach
- 1 Apricot
- 3 Strawberries
- 8 ounces Milk (vegan or not) I like unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 8 ounces Ice
- natural Sweetener of choice (adjust depending upon how sweet your fruit is)
- Homemade Whipped Cream ~ Vegan or Dairy
- Cut fruit into chunky pieces, discard pits. Blend all in a blender adding sweetener last & adjust to taste. Top with whipped cream.
Fruit Shake Recipe Links
- Blueberry Milkshake Shots Miss in the Kitchen
- Healthy Strawberry Shake Smell Good Kitchen
- Mango Lassi je suis alimentageuse
- Paleo Peach Coconut Smoothie Cook Eat Paleo
- Skinny Banana Pudding Milkshakes Grandbaby Shakes
- Wild Blueberry Shake LunchBox Bunch