One of the simplest, quickest & tastiest meals to prepare are fajitas. What I love most is that you can use any kind of protein you have in the house.
Load ‘em up with colorful veggies, guacamole & sour cream…a blissful meal!
This recipe was created with Mrs. Dash Fajita Seasoning Mix.
My family enjoyed it as did I.
We love a side of guacamole with fajitas ~ well with mostly everything really!
Check out a few details about Mrs. Dash’s Seasoning Mix Packets and enter the READY, SET, WIN! Game….
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning Mix Packets are the only all-natural, salt-free, and no MSG packets on the market
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning Mix Packets are quick, easy meal solutions perfect for family meals
- 129,000 Taco Seasoning Mix Packet samples are available to be instantly won throughout the Mrs. Dash READY, SET, WIN! Game promotion period
- There are 5 weekly Slow Cooker prize packs available to be won throughout the Mrs. Dash READY, SET, WIN! Game promotion period
- The Grand Prize is $2,500
- The Mrs. Dash READY, SET, WIN! Game begins on September 16th and ends on October 27th
- 1 pound Chicken Breast, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- Olive Oil
- 2 Bell Peppers (2 colors is pretty)
- 1 medium Onion, thin slices
- 1 Packet Mrs. Dash Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2-3 ripe Avocados
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice (adjust to taste)
- Garlic Salt
- Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- Green Onion
- Heat a good splash of olive oil In a large skillet. Add chicken; cook for 3 minutes until slightly browned. Remove from skillet. In the same skillet, heat another good splash of olive oil. Add onion and bell pepper; cook 3-5 minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Stir in water and Mrs. Dash® Fajita Seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes until heated through. Spoon into warm tortillas. Serve with toppings, if desired. We like guacamole & sour cream.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise. Scoop out flesh and discard pit & skin. Mash avocado with lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix in green onion and sliced tomatoes.
Fajita Recipe Links
- Baked Chicken Fajita Taquitos Jo Cooks
- Beef Fajitas Food Opera
- Easy Chicken Fajitas with Thai Mango Slaw & Coconut Rice Half Baked Harvest
- Flank Steak Fajitas Foodmanna
- Lettuce Wrapped Chicken Fajitas Confessions of a Foodie Bride
- Veggie Fajitas The Live In Kitchen
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Mrs. Dash seasoning packets.