Are you dreaming up all kinds of amazing holiday cookie recipes? I bet you want to be the most popular person at your cookie exchange.
Admit it, you know you do. These Eggnog Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies might make you the hit of the party…
They are certainly a standout. These cookies have a delicate eggnog flavor and a scone type texture. Perfect for cookie parties and such. Or for desserts and snacks.
Chocolate chips (or carob chips) add the perfect sweet factor…besides chocolate makes everyone happy, doesn’t it?
I happened to have a batch of freshly whipped cream on hand.
(Then again I always have whipped cream handy.)
With that whipped cream, I made these awesome cookie sandwiches reminiscent of a whoopee pie.
There is a great bonus with these cookies though ~ they are filled with whole food ingredients so there is no guilt factor. Made with Arrowhead Mills Organic Oat Flour, pure maple syrup, eggnog and really tasty Sunspire Vegan Carob Chips.
If you want to see a tasty collection of holiday cookie exchange recipes be sure to check out & follow our group Pinterest board hosted by yours truly.
- 1/2 cup Eggnog
- 1/2 cup pure Maple Syrup
- 2 large Eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups (240 g) Arrowhead Mills Organic Oat Flour
- 1 cup (80 g) ld Fashioned Rolled Oats (not quick cook)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Sunspire Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment or a Silpat liner. Combine wet ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl whisk together dry ingredients. Combine all ingredients well to form cookie dough. Fold in the chocolate chips last. Bake 12-14 minutes or until the cookies are a light golden brown. Let cool & dig in!
Disclosure: I am working with Hain Celestial to promote some of their brands. All thoughts and opinions are my own.