Hi there! Today I’m sharing a simple Chocolate Peanut Butter Holiday Fudge recipe that you can easily whip up for holiday parties. There is no baking involved here so that makes things super easy & there is not a lot of clean up.
Fudge is a nice alternative to holiday baking…
If you are a chocolate & peanut butter lover you will totally dig this fudge!
All you need to do is melt the chocolate chips & do some mixing. This recipe is from the folks at Eagle Brand.
Sweeten the Season with fudge and my KitchenAid Mixer giveaway! I told you guys I was going to do two of these giveaways & here is the second.
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 cup White Baking Chips
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1/3 cup chopped Salted Peanuts
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- LINE 8-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil up over edges of pan.
- MICROWAVE 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and white baking chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and almond extract until blended. Stir in peanuts.
- MICROWAVE remaining sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and salt in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until blended.
- SPOON peanut butter and chocolate mixtures into prepared pan, alternating heaping tablespoonfuls of both mixtures. When complete, with table knife or metal spatula, swirl mixtures to create a marbled appearance. Pat evenly to flatten top surface.
- CHILL 1 hour or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
This giveaway is now closed. Winners have been chosen. Thanks for your entries!
Fudge Recipe Links
- Biscoff Fudge Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge The Sweet Chick
- Classic Indian Fudge Cooking with Sapana
- Cookies & Cream Chocolate Fudge Call Me PMC
- Gingerbread Fudge Crazy For Crust
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge The Blond Cook