Looking for the perfect Christmas cookie? Awesome! I have been posting a selection of holiday treat recipes this week. Here is another one that I know you will LOVE!
These Peanut Blossoms Chocolate Chip Cookies are classic & are great for teacher gifts, cookie exchanges and of course to nibble on anytime at all.
Recently I was asked by Pillsbury to re-create some of their classic Hero Recipes.
These cookies will be featured on the Serious Eats Pillsbury Holiday Recipe Collection.
Immediately this recipe caught my eye and I had to dive right in!
Hershey’s Kisses make everything better…
These cookies come together very quickly.
All you need is a roll of sugar cookie dough, Kisses, peanut butter and sparkling sugar.
What is your favorite holiday cookie recipe?
- 1 package Pillsbury® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- Sparkling White Sugar
- 15 Hershey Kisses
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F with oven rack in the middle. Combine peanut butter with the cookie dough. Have a bowl ready with the sparkling sugar. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Roll the dough balls in the sparkling sugar. Place cookies 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 10-14 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately top each cookie with 1 chocolate Kiss, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edge; remove from cookie sheets and let cool on racks.
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Links
- Fudge Filled Peanut Butter Cookies Roxana’s Home Baking
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies What Megan’s Making
- Peanut Sighs bake, sew, craft
- PB&J Graham Cracker Thumprints The Minimalist Baker
- Salted Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Produce on Parade
- Soft Peanut Butter Chip Sugar Cookies with PB Frosting Averie Cooks
Disclosure: I am working with Pillsbury on holiday recipes. All thoughts and opinions are my own.