Aren’t salads even more fun when the veggies are cut into bite sized shapes?
In my Matchstick Quinoa & Veggies Power Salad all of the flavors combine perfectly with an Asian style sesame dressing. This is a healthy, vegan take on sesame noodles.
We eat them by the handful & include them in this lunchbox friendly salad.
If you are looking for a way to increase your veggie intake this year ~ these might become your best friend!
My kids loved the light sesame dressing I used in this salad.
This salad is gluten free, dairy free, grain free & vegan ~ but bursting with flavor & great for ya ingredients!
- 1 cup dry Quinoa, rinsed, cook according to package directions
- 1 bag (4 ounces) Duda Farrms Fresh Foods Radish MiniSticks
- 1 cup Zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup Carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Olive OIl
- 3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- Black Pepper & Sea Salt to taste
- Let quinoa cool & fluff with a fork. Stir in all the other ingredients ~ adjust oils, vinegar & seasonings to taste. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Lunchbox Salad Recipe Links
- 21 Back to School Lunches Kids Will Love Real Simple
- Edamame Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
- Japanese Lunchbox Salad In Pursuit of More
- Lunchbox Couscous Citron Limette
- Lunchbox Couscous Cook Republic
- Orzo Pasta with Roasted Broccoli & Chickpeas Family Fresh Cooking
Disclosure: I’m working with Duda Farm Fresh Foods to share their Radish MiniSticks with you. All thoughts & opinions are my own.