Let’s face it. There are sooooo many Green Smoothies & shakes dashing around the internet. I really didn’t get it…until now.
A few days ago I made this one with kale, frozen banana & protein powder. Done & Done. Now I’m a big fan of the green drink too!
It is a wonder & a pleasant JOY that kale can taste so good in a shake. This is a guilt free, over the top great for ya treat friends.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned. What are you doing?
Have a great one & stay tuned for an AWESOME giveaway I am hosting tomorrow. Hint: It is something very powerful that can help you make a smoothie like this.
Can you guess what it is?
- 3 large Kale Leaves, remove leaves from ribs & tear into pieces
- 1 ripe frozen Banana (before freezing cut into pieces, it blends easier this way)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or any milk you love)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup (or your favorite natural sweetener)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Blend all ingredients together. Adjust sweetener to taste.
Green Smoothie Recipe Links
- 3-Ingredient Green Smoothie Cook Eat Paleo
- Fruit Free Green Smoothie In Sonnet’s Kitchen
- Green Smoothie with Avocado & Kale Taste of Divine
- Green Strawberry Banana Smoothie Margaret’s Dish
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Green Monster Smoothie The Chic Life
- Winter Green Smoothie Pure and Simple