Happy Friday! Hopefully you had a busy & productive week. I have been traveling a whole lot. A few days in Telluride. A few days in Beaver Creek. A few days in Vail. A busy gal has gotta keep on her toes!
I developed quite a few new recipes this week, a few of which use this Lemon Honey Salad Dressing. I figured this was worthy of it’s own blog post because I will be referring to it often. I wanted to keep things simple for you to find the recipe when you need it.
Besides, it tastes amazing.
I love salad dressings that have the perfect balance of flavors. Here sweet & savory combine.
Citrus & honey are meant to be married.
That can be easily done when you shake them up with olive oil, sea salt and some black pepper.
This is a light dressing that can be used on many recipes. I will be sharing a quinoa salad & a few other delicious recipes in the upcoming weeks that incorporate this dressing.
I’m sure it will be a favorite in the warmer months as well! I’m curious as to how you will incorporate this into your recipes.
Think out of the box. It would make a great marinade for chicken, tofu & a slew of things.
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Shake olive oil, lemon juice & honey in a jar. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
Homemade Salad Dressing Recipe Links
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Tastes Spicy
- Classic Cesar Salad Dressing A Nutritionist Eats
- Creamy Date Dijon Dressing Oatmeal with a Fork
- Hot Wing Salad Dressing Homemade for Friends
- Pomegranate & Citrus Vinaigrette The Honour System
- Toasted Sesame Asian Dressing My Whole Food Life