Mango dances with creamy coconut & banana in this smoothie.
This sweetness is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth…in a healthy way. That is always a bonus don’t you think?
Not sure how chilly it’s been where you live. If you want to warm up a dreary winters day then these tropical sips might just do the trick. Frozen mango is easy to find.
I won’t tell anyone if you add a splash of rum.
A while back I posted a Papaya, Strawberry & Avocado Shake. More tropical flavors for you to love! I welcome you to check that out too.
It’s great to have frozen bananas on hand. I slice them before I put them in the freezer & wrap each sliced banana in wax paper, then in airtight bags.
The slicing helps them blend really easily, I think.
Bits of dried papaya, plantain chips & toasted coconut add some chew to this smoothie. Use a long spoon to scoop up the flavorful pieces as they sink to the bottom. I always love some chew in my shakes. Check out my Vegan Coconut Carrot Shake ~ similar idea. Different toppings.
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (I used the canned one)
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- Natural Sweetener to taste
- Dried Papaya
- Crushed Dried Plantain Chips
- Toasted Unsweetened Coconut Flake
- Blend coconut milk, banana & frozen mango in a blender. Blend on a high power smoothie setting. Top with dried papaya, plantain chips & coconut flake.
Tropical Shake Recipe Links
- Caribbean Twist Smoothie Peanut Butter & Peppers
- Chocolate Coconut Milkshake Redpath
- Passion Fruit Vanilla Shake Season with Spice
- Tropical Green Smoothie A Food Centric Life
- Tropical Papaya Batido Skinny Taste
- Vanilla Bean Tropical Shake Season with Spice