Howdy! It’s time for Banana Coconut Smoothies. You down? Great!
This frozen drink is creamy, dreamy & full of banana, coconut flavor!
Are you vegan? Perfect. Then this smoothie is for you too! (Just choose a vegan protein powder.)
Are you a banana lover? Great. Win!
Coconut junkie? Yessssss.
We have some AMAZING powder here in Telluride. The hubs & I are gonna dash out to the wilds & play hard today!
Then I think we might enjoy some of these smoothies.
Drink up & enjoy. (As always feel free to play around with this as a cocktail, I’m thinking some rum?!)
- 1/2 cup canned Whole Coconut Milk (or low fat)
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Banana Fruit Nectar
- 1 serving your favorite Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup Ice
- Sweetener if needed
- Sliced Banana for topping
- Combine all ingredients in a blender & blend on a smoothie setting until all is creamy & well combined. Sweeten to taste if needed. Top with sliced banana.
Banana Smoothie Recipe Links
- Blueberry, Peach & Banana Smoothie Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Chai Latte Breakfast Smoothie On Sugar Mountain
- Cranberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie Some the Wiser
- Mango & Banana Smoothie Bea’s Cookbook
- Orange Banana Green Smoothie Jersey Girl Cooks
- Raspberry Banana Protein Smoothie Sober Julie