Happy Friday! I hope you y’all had a wonderful week & have groovy plans lined up for the weekend. Make a smoothie or two, it’s quick & easy, satisfies your sweet tooth & is way more skinny than a piece of cake.
A Blueberry Dream Shake should be photographed like a dream. Right? Light & ethereal with a pastel splash of color…sip away!
I love these teeny tiny frozen wild blueberries.
They add a kick of color and a big party in your mouth…
I’m also rather smitten by my colorful new glasses.
Do you like them? I hope so…
I think you could also try a splash of Skinny Girl Coconut Vodka in this smoothie.
You can use any dairy or dairy free milk in this drink. I used half & half. I had skied hard & wanted it, OK?!
Coconut milk, almond milk, low fat milk, fat free milk. Anything goes here!
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Milk or Half & Half (any kind of milk, dairy or dairy free)
- Splash of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Stevia Powder or Natural Sweetener to taste
- Frozen Berries topping
- Blend all ingredients in the blender & sweeten to taste if needed. You can also pour half the smoothie in the glass, add a splash of milk or cream and then add the rest of the smoothie to the glass. Top with frozen blueberries. Add some vodka or rum if desired.
Blueberry Smoothie Recipe Links
- Blueberry & Almond Smoothie with Cardamom hers & hers
- Blue Chia Machine Smoothie My San Francisco Kitchen
- Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie Pick Fresh Foods
- Creamy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie On Sugar Mountain
- Flu Fighting Smoothie The Pomegranate Bandit
- Velvety Blueberry Smoothie Natasha’s Kitchen