Trappers Cabin. Can we just call this my home away from home?
You can call it yours if you wish! Located at 9500 feet above Bachelor Gulch in glorious Beaver Creek, Colorado, this is the place to be. That is if you love the idea of hanging out in a rustic cabin, with your family & friends in one of the most fabulous ski resorts in the world.
As y’all know I have been spending a great amount of time hanging out in the Gore Range of the Rocky Mountains.
My amazing pal Executive Chef David Sanchez from The Osprey Hotel (read more about this hotel here) created some stunning charcuterie plates. We thought they would be the perfect way to help show off this rustic retreat in paradise!
I love the vibrant mix of colors on these platters.
Chef David even came up with one for hunters…all game inspired cured meats.
The Osprey manages this ski out property, which means excellence is essential.
Trappers Cabin sleeps 10-12. It has 3 master bedrooms with king beds & a large bunk room that sleeps 6. Brings the kids or have an adult only weekend.
The bubbling hot tub will swoon you! A billiards room offers great entertainment as well…
Speaking of skiing…if you are a first tracks kinda person, Trapper’s is your golden ticket to that experience.
You will be out there skiing while everyone else is still sipping coffee.
This rustic cabin is tucked away high above the rest of the homes with sweeping views of the mountains. You will be whisked away by a snowcat to make your grand entrance.
I’m so obsessed with this door it’s crazy. I took about 112 photos of it…
I told you I love my job…
A few more points you need to know…
- A private cabin keeper (concierge) will take care of all your needs.
- Wi-Fi & internet equipped (essential for me)
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully stocked fire place (LOVE)
- Large decks with outdoor dining for 16
- Private chef upon request with 5 star catering
- Luxury, large kitchen
- Hunters are welcome and can hunt elk & deer in season (the Chef can also prepare your bounty!)
- Weddings & special events can be held at Trappers
Trappers Cabin is available to you year round. Speak to their staff anytime to book!
- The Osprey at Beaver Creek Family Fresh Cooking
- Beaver Creek Food & Wine Weekend Family Fresh Cooking
- Beaver Creek
- The Osprey at Beaver Creek
- Trappers Cabin (private guest cabin managed by The Osprey)
- Vail Resorts
Disclosure: I work with Vail Resorts to share wonderful travel experiences with you. All thoughts and opinions are my own.