Ladies & gents it’s time for a super healthy recipe that can serve you best for lunch & dinner. Heck, you can snack on it too, should you desire.
This Soba Noodle Bowl is supercharged with nutrients, micro nutrients & loads of great for ya flavors & textures.
There is so much in this noodle bowl beyond the Soba noodles…
Extra Firm Tofu.
Sesame Seeds, Toasted Sesame Oil, Garlic Oil & Tamari Soy Sauce bring in more flavor.
If you use 100% Buckwheat Soba then is recipe is also gluten free. And vegan.
Enjoy your noodle bowl!
- 4 ounces dry Soba Noodles, cook according to package directions
- 12 ounces Extra Firm Tofu
- 2 bunches Bok Choy, cleaned & sliced into bite sized pieces
- 4 cups fresh Shitake Mushrooms, clean & remove stems
- 1/3 cup Dried Wakame Seaweed (or any seaweed you prefer)
- Pickled Ginger
- Toasted Sesame Oil
- Garlic Oil
- Tamari Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Cook soba noodles, toss with some sesame oil & sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Soak seaweed in water to reconstitute. Remove from water when softened & pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat some garlic oil, tamari & toasted sesame oil in a grill pan or sauté pan over medium heat. Sauté/grill mushrooms and bok choy for a few minutes until slightly browned and cooked through. Toss with tongs to cook evenly, season with pepper. Remove from pan and set aside. Add more oils & tamari if needed. Saute/grill tofu, toss gently with tongs. Season with pepper.
- Plate vegetables & tofu with soba, seaweed and ginger. Season to taste. Top with sesame seeds.
Soba Noodle Recipe Links
- Egg Drop Sesame Noodle Soup The Yoghurt Pot
- Edamame, Snap Pea and Soba Noodle Salad The Dish
- Gluten Free Buckwheat Soba The Lean Clean Eating Machine
- Miso Chicken & Soba Noodle Stir Fry Smart Entertaining
- Soy Sauce, Beef & Soba Noodles Smoky Wok
- Sweet Ginger Soba Noodles with Crispy Tofu & Asparagus Produce on Parade