Happy Friday! I must keep things brief today. I just wanderlusted my way after over 24 hours of travel to Zermatt, Switzerland. Woo hoo!
Sooooo really simple it is….Homemade Ranch Dressing + Dip. This is great for all your salads & for dipping veggies too.
Homemade salad dressing is the best! The flavors are very fresh, it is simple to prepare & very budget friendly.
Also, probably a great deal healthier than the ones you buy in the store.
It would be great on my BLT Quinoa Salad recipe.
Try it on Bacon, Pear & Blueberry Salad.
Give it a whirl on Skinny Bacon Potato Salad!
To make it a dip you just add less buttermilk. It’s that easy.
Have fun with the herbs & seasonings you add to your homemade ranch dressing.
I used cilantro in ours. The classic addition is parsley.
Enjoy your weekend & make some amazing salads with this dressing!
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups Light Buttermilk (shake the carton before using)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Veganaise
- 3 tablespoons Light Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Fresh Cilantro or Parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Chives
- 3 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder or 1 Garlic Clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- Shake all ingredients in a jar. Adjust seasonings to taste. Add more or less buttermilk depending on how thick you want your dressing/dip. Store in the refrigerator, stays freshest for 3 days.
Ranch Dressing Recipe Links