It’s the weekend right? Really it’s Friday, but no bother. At 5pm it’s the weekend.
What do you need immediately? This Frozen Raspberry Chambord Milkshake. Yep. Nothing more, nothing less.
Do you love raspberries? I do! I really love all berries. Ask my pal Averie. She says I am the berry queen.
I think that’s a huge compliment.
I also love Chambord. The round bottle is festive & the liqueur is sweet raspberry bliss.
Remember this cocktail? OMG….you must try it too if you swoon over raspberries.
It’s my Red Raspberry Rascal Cocktail. Why is it a rascal? Because it will turn you into one.
Enjoy this frozen cocktail now & bookmark for lazy, hot summer days.
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 3-4 shots Chambord Liqueur
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Agave Nectar
- 1 cup Ice
- Fresh Raspberries
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- Blend all ingredients together. Adjust Chambord & agave to taste. Pour into chilled glasses, top with fresh whipped cream & fresh raspberries for serving.
Frozen Cocktail Recipes
- Banana Daiquiri Food Fanatic
- Frozen Brown Cow Kleinworth & Co.
- Frozen Spiked Strawberry Lemonade Once Upon a Cutting Board
- Frozen Watermelon Daiquiri Drizzle & Dip
- Papaya, Mango-Ginger Frozen Margaritas Simply Healthy Family
- Pomegranate Lime Slushtini Snappy Gourmet