The Ultimate Blueberry Cake.
Thats right folks. Calling all blueberry lovers near & far. This is my new favorite thing & it very might well be yours too….
(PS. Don’t forget & enter to win my Spring Fling $100.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!)
Remember my recipe for Blueberry Whipped Cream? Well I had to do something special with it…
Breakfast, brunch, dessert…no stopping you with this cake. Enjoy it any time of the day. We sure do.
Sip a steamy cup of joe & read some wonderful outdoors stories by my pal The Trout Whisperer while you eat cake.
Pillows of whipped cream always make a great day even better! Don’t you think?
Enjoy your Ultimate Blueberry Cake!
- 1 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Hazelnut Meal Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 large Eggs, whisked
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Coarse White Sugar Crystals
- Cooking Spray
- Blueberry Whipped Cream
- Fresh or frozen Blueberries
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Prepare a 8 inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together both flours, coconut sugar, baking powder & sea salt. In another bowl combine eggs & heavy cream. Combine wet & dry ingredients well with a spatula. Fold in frozen blueberries.
- Spoon batter into the prepared cake pan. Top with sugar crystals. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer comes out virtually crumb free.
- Let cake cool, place on a large dish or serving tray. Remove from the pan. Top with blueberry whipped cream and some blueberries.
Blueberry Cake Recipe Links
- Berry Pound Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream Hearts in My Oven
- Blueberry Buttermilk Cake Seasons & Suppers
- Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Cake Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Blueberry Lemon Crumble Bars Kosher Cave Girl
- Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake Two in the Kitchen
- Mini Eggnog Blueberry Bundt Cake Baker Angel