Happy Monday! Hope y’all had a wonderful Easter weekend. We sure did!
With all these spring celebrations going on I wanted to share this fun Sparkling Rose & Juniper Cocktail with you.
How perfect would this pretty rose drink be for bridal showers, baby showers & weddings? Let’s not stop there! It would be really fun for any kind of girly celebration.
Be sure to bookmark this cocktail for next Easter & mom will love it for Mother’s Day too.
A bit sweet with a slight rosy & juniper taste. This is a sophisticated yet playful drink.
You can play up the sweetness using the French Lemonade I used here.
I also tested some with fizzy Pellegrino water. Both versions very tasty, but the one with Pellegrino was dryer in flavor. What you use all depends on your taste preference.
Use high quality gin. Tanqueray is a star here.
Throw in some fresh rose petals for visual appeal.
Surprise mom this weekend with a pretty pink cocktail!
- 1 tablespoon DRAM Rose Juniper Syrup
- 2 ounces Gin
- 6 ounces Fizzy Lemonade or Pellegrino Water
- Rose Petals
- Fill a highball glass with ice. Add gin & fizzy lemonade (or Pellegrino.) Add rose juniper syrup last, it will sink to the bottom of the cocktail. Top with rose petals. Serve with a cocktail stirrer or long spoon, to muddle the flavors.
Cocktail Recipe Links
- Gin n’ Jam Cocktail Supergolden Bakes
- Grapefruit Mimosa Jelly Toast
- How to Make a Mint Julep Food 52
- Mango Margarita When I Ate
- Marshmallow Peeps Lemon Drop Martini Sew You Can Cook
- Sour Raspberry Tom Collins Kleinworth & Co.