Having a picnic any time soon? Packing a lunchbox? Dining at home? Great, great & great! Then this Spring Pasta Salad with Asparagus, Bacon & Feta will brighten up your days, nights & everything in between.
This pasta salad is light & packed with flavor.
Dishes like this are so perfect for this time of year.
Tiny cut asparagus matches the shape of this ditalini pasta.
The bacon & feta cubes are cut to match as well.
All of the ingredients in this salad are about the same size.
Sooooo what that means is when you take a fork full you get bacon, pasta, asparagus & feta cheese in each bite.
I used my Homemade Ranch Dressing in this too. Such great flavor!
Here is another pasta salad you might want to try…Caprese pasta Salad
Perhaps try this Roasted Asparagus & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta ~ great hot or cold!
Hope you enjoy all this pasta salad!
Have a wonderful weekend…
- 8 ounces Ditalini or any small pasta
- 12 ounces (1 bunch/2 1/2 cups) Blanched Asparagus, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 10 ounces Perfectly Baked Bacon, diced small
- 7 ounces Feta Cheese, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup diced Green Onion
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Garlic Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain & transfer pasta to a large bowl. Toss with lemon juice & olive oil.
- Blanch asparagus. Have a bowl of ice water handy & a colander. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add asparagus & cook for about 2 minutes or until bright green. Drain the asparagus in the colander & immediately transfer to the ice water. Let asparagus cool completely.
- Toss the pasta with asparagus, feta, bacon & green onion & ranch. Season to taste with garlic salt & pepper.
Pasta Salad Recipe Links
- Empowered Noodle Bowl with Thai Peanut Sauce Vegan Richa
- Miso Roasted Asparagus Noodle Salad The Kitchn
- Pasta Salad with Asparagus, Roasted Peppers & Mozzarella Apples & Sparkle
- Spicy Peanut Chicken Soba Noodle Salad Pinch of Yum
- Tortellini Primavera Salad Good Dinner Mom
- Warm Beet & Orzo Salad Things I Made Today