Why sip your cocktail when you can lick it?
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have some fun adventures planned this weekend. Make these Baileys Poptails part of your plan. I will….
Here we have fun mixed with fun.
I’ll hedge my bets on it that you like cream, cocktails, coffee & chocolate.
If you do, then these poptails are certainly begging for you & you are begging for them.
Cocktails on a stick have been all the rage for a few years now & we need to keep the trend going!
Baileys Irish Cream is one of those gems we all tend to have tucked away in the liqueur cabinet.
Take it out & friend it. Now.
I have a whole bunch of fun pop molds. The stars came out for this treat, you can get them here.
Hope y’all have a great weekend!
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 cups 2% Milk
- 3 tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 2 tablespoons Whole Cane Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- Bring all ingredients (excluding Baileys) to a simmer in a saucepan. Stir, and remove from heat when well combined. Transfer to a container & place in the fridge for about 1 hour or until cool. Remove from fridge & mix in the Baileys Irish Cream. Pour poptail mixture into pop molds. Add the stick. Freeze overnight.
- Here are the Star Pop Molds I used in the pictures.
Poptail Recipe Links
- Endless Poptails Endless Simmer
- Kiwi Moscato Popsicles Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Melon Berry Diablo Cocktail Popsicles Baker’s Royale
- Paloma Popsicles Girl Versus Dough
- Rosemary Greyhound Popsicles Freutcake
- Summer Berry Mojito Poptails She Knows