Calling all strawberry lovers! Earlier this week I was calling all raspberry lovers. You can tell by now that I have a large obsession with all things berry.
Looking for an amazing new cocktail? Well here ya go! Serve these Strawberry Moscow Mule Cocktails to your guests this weekend & they will love you more than ever….if thats even possible, right?
So whats in a traditional Moscow Mule anyways? Great question & i’m glad you asked.
Vodka, ginger beer, lime & ice are the classic ingredients. Why “Moscow” well, thats because folks associate vodka with Russia.
Folks are loving Tito’s Handmade Vodka (from Austin, TX), so I figured I would feature this brand here. Cheers!
A popular & delish ginger brew is Reed’s. Did you know there is no alcohol in most ginger beer? News to me. It is a fermented drink & there are a few brands that do actually have alcohol, not this one.
Moscow Mules are classically served in copper mugs. I have those & love them. In these photos I wanted to show off the strawberry red. We would have lost that color in the copper.
So clear beer steins it is.
All of the traditional ingredients are in this cocktail. With the addition of strawberry juices pressed through a fine mesh sieve.
Mmmmmmm! That’s right strawberry lovahhhhhhs!
This cocktail is perfect for summer celebrations ~ make it as sweet & strong as you like and…..
Sips away! Have a great long weekend!
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries, thawed
- 4 ounces Vodka
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 bottle Ginger Beer
- Sweeten to taste if needed
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a bowl. Mash the strawberries with the back of a spoon so the juices drip into the bowl.
- Add ice to a chilled mug or highball glass. Divide strawberry juice, vodka and lime juice between the 2 mugs/glasses. Top off with ginger beer last. Place a lime & strawberry skewer in each cocktail.
Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe Links
- Blueberry Moscow Mule Sugar and Charm
- Classic Moscow Mule Modern Wifestyle
- Cucumber Kumquat Moscow Mule Perpetually Hungry
- Maui Moscow Mule Something New For Dinner
- Prickly Pear Mezcal Mule The Boys Club
- Strawberry Moscow Mule Aida Mollenkamp