All right. I’m on a popsicle kick. Boozy popsicles. As the weather warms up ’tis the season for chilly delights!
What are Fizzy Izze & Cream Poptails? Well i’m so glad you asked, I can’t wait to tell you all about them…
Last week I posted Baileys Poptails (yes, boozy pops) and you all loved ’em.
All you need to do is take a fizzy sparkling Izze (any flavor), some vodka (flavored or not) and cream.
So what do these cocktail pops taste like?
A bit like a creamsicle. A bit sparkling. A bit boozy.
Isn’t it cool how there are layers in these pops?
Pinky promise I did not plan it. Just happened when they froze & it will happen to yours too. The cream is heavy, so it sinks when they freeze.
Full flavor is throughout the pops though!
Try different shaped pop makers I love these silicone ones by Silikomart,
OK. Enough photos right?! Was fun to take out this matchy pink board & give it a whirl!
Enjoy your cocktail popsicles!
- 10 ounces Sparkling Izze Soda (any flavor) Dry Soda would be great too
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 ounces Vodka (plain or flavored)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large cup with a spout. Pour into pop molds. Let freeze undisturbed overnight. Carefully remove from molds & enjoy!
Cocktail Popsicle Recipe Links
- Boozy Red, White & Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles Host the Toast Blog
- Coconut & Mojito Popsicles Fed & Fit
- Costa Rican Watermelon Mojto Popsicles Boulder Locavore
- Paloma Popsicles Girl Versus Dough
- Peach Bellini Popsicles Bespangled Jewelry
- Strawberry Margarita Popsicles The Chic Site